What are my chances of getting into MIT?

I am an 18 year old senior from Clearfield High School, Clearfield, Utah. Kind of an "off the map" school compared to the rest of the country, but I'm still applying nevertheless. I have a 4.0 GPA, a 31 on my ACT, and a 2050 on my SAT. I understand that these scores are slightly low compared to the... show more I am an 18 year old senior from Clearfield High School, Clearfield, Utah. Kind of an "off the map" school compared to the rest of the country, but I'm still applying nevertheless. I have a 4.0 GPA, a 31 on my ACT, and a 2050 on my SAT. I understand that these scores are slightly low compared to the majority of the people who get accepted, however, I believe my extracurricular activities make up for this.
Extracurricular activities include: NHS, Debate, science fair, academic olympiad, science olympiad, and state math team.
While these EC's may seem average, it is the awards that I believe set me apart:
Science fair:
District level:
- 1st place physics category
- 1st place environmental management category
- 1st place energy and transportation category
- 1st place Navy, Coast Guard, Army, and Air Force award
- 1st place NOAA award (National Oceanic and Atmospheric
Administration)
- I-SWEEP invitation (International Sustainability World
Engineering, Energy, and Environment Project Olympiad
- AEF (Aerospace Education Foundation) 1st place cash award
- Stockholm Junior Water Prize regional winner
State level:
- 3rd place physics and astronomy category
- 3rd place chemistry category
- Excellence in energy and transportation
- NASA Excellence in Science award
- 1st place American Society for Safety Engineers
- Stockholm Junior Water Prize state winner and national
invitation
- International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) invitation
(9th, 10th, and 11th grade)
International level (ISEF):
- 1st place United States Coast Guard Boating Safety Award
- Full-ride "Genius" Scholarship Sierra Nevada College
- 3rd place Environmental Sciences
- 9th, 10th, and 11th grade ISEF Finalist

Debate:
- Outstanding Distinction National Forensics League (NFL)
- Two-year national tournament qualifier - Congressional Debate
- Congressional Debate national qualifier “best chair” (essentially The Speaker of the House)
- High School debate president
- 1st place region champion Public Forum Debate
- 1st place region champion Impromptu Speaking
- 3rd place 4A State Public Forum Debate
- Three varsity letters
- NFL All-Region
- NFL All-State
- NFL All-American
- NFL Academic All-American

Academic:
- 4.0 GPA
- District student of the month (Science and Math)
- Two Academic Letters
- Science Sterling Scholar
- AP Scholar

These are the major awards/accomplishments that I have acquired over the past four years. My science fair experience (at the international level) is by far my most distinguishing factor and my national debate experience is also extremely important. Now, the last thing I want to mention is that my interview went absolutely phenomenally well. It was supposed to be no more than an hour, two tops, and it ended up lasting four and a half hours. She told me that I was the best prospective MIT student she has ever met in 26 years and she was going to give me the absolute highest recommendation she could possible give out (a 5+). Apparently interviews are ranked 1-5 (1 being the worse, 5 being the best) and there is a special rating that she has never given out in 26 years called the 5+. She also told me that she is writing in my evaluation "that if you (MIT) deny this young man, there is something wrong with your institution." She also had me come back about a week after the actual interview to chat further (she believed there was more to cover even after four and a half hours) and she told me that MIT would be crazy to deny me. Everything I have listed is factual and accurate including the comments made by my EC. Please can someone evaluate my chances of getting in?
Update: I also forgot to mention that I have taken the SAT subject tests Math Level 2, Biology - M, and U.S. History. Also, my GPA is unweighted so my 4.0 represents all A's, no A-'s. I have also taken AP Biology, U.S. History, and World History. (4's on all of them). This year I am taking AP U.S.... show more I also forgot to mention that I have taken the SAT subject tests Math Level 2, Biology - M, and U.S. History. Also, my GPA is unweighted so my 4.0 represents all A's, no A-'s. I have also taken AP Biology, U.S. History, and World History. (4's on all of them). This year I am taking AP U.S. Government/Politics, AP Comparative Government/Politics, AP Calculus AB/BC, AP Chemistry, and AP English Literature.