RHH: Write a mission statement for your favorite artist?

Mission statement - a statement of the purpose of a company, organization or person, its reason for existing.

I realize a mission statement is more of a personal thing that someone has to write for themselves, but whatever. Basically, write it as if you were your favorite artist.

For example (and this is what inspired the question), I was just on Milo's Bandcamp, and it says this.

"I write songs for kids who think Spock > Kirk. Or kids who know what I was just referencing."

So something like that. I feel like this is a good question, lol.

• Favorite Answer

"Depressed kids who listen to my music will:

A. feel that I am empathetic to them and decide to make the best of their lives.

B. kill themselves.

I do not accept any responsibility for the latter decision..."

• 4.Y+

I can't think of one for Phonte. While trying to come up with one I came across an article that detailed why Little Brother broke up and now I'm all depressed because it reminded me of why Tribe broke up. Imma just do Yeezy:

"I am the best that ever did anything so f*ck you, pay me" - Kanye West

• Gift of Gab

"I write songs for people who enjoy feeling good about life and all of it's wonderful aspects, including the unknown ones. And people who look like they should in the Nutty Professor III."

I make music for the streets and I don't apologize for being hood. If you don't understand me, you're not meant to. I make music for the Cadillac'ers and flat-backers, for the girls poppin puzzy and the boys with the blow. I rep for the hood and no one else.

Source(s): Pimp C

Nicki minaj

I think i am the baddest bit#h of all time but i got these as$ implants to make myself look badder.I am almost broke after buying conflict diamonds for my hype man.

Biggie

I gots the meaniest cleanest penis you never seen this pure stroke of genius

Dear b!tches,

My name Ludacris, for short yall can call me Ludacris.

soulja boy

I GET MONEY AND GET GIRLS (but really i am filling that hole in my chest)