Sword Art Online Reactions and Opinion?

In all honesty, I really enjoyed watching SAO and in no way I'm a hater of this series just to clarify. In my three years of watching anime, this is the first time I actually hated the main protagonist, not asuna but Kirito for many reasons. As the story progressed, he became too cocky for the fact all of his... show more In all honesty, I really enjoyed watching SAO and in no way I'm a hater of this series just to clarify.
In my three years of watching anime, this is the first time I actually hated the main protagonist, not asuna but Kirito for many reasons. As the story progressed, he became too cocky for the fact all of his wins are forced. For example, during the boss fight in SAO,literally he died when he fought the GM. The GM stabbed him directly and reduced his HP to 0. Solely in that point, the only outcome of the entire story is tragic but guess what, for unknown reason, he didn't die immediately and conveniently killed the GM in a miraculous fashion. Note that I'm basing heavily my reactions according to the anime, not in the literary works of SAO. Also I want to stress this out, Kirito is rolling like a boss to the point every event or arc is predictable. The bottom line is, I want to say that SAO is a little above mediocre anime. Not that great but not that bad. Just ok but not greater than Mirai Nikki.

I'm not a writer or something but this is my honest opinion about the series.