Women, what do you think of the women who make false rape accusations intentionally?

I'm not talking about actual rape victims. I mean women like...

Wanetta Gibson

Janet Higginbottom

Sabrina Booth-Guy

Biurny Peguero

etc.

I could go on but you get the picture...

My personal opinion is that not only is it sick that they ruin the lives and reputations of innocent men but also that their actions put doubt towards real rape victims. But I would like to hear yours.

Favorite Answer

well it is not on - but it is a very tired and "shallow" theme that gets a disproportionate amount of questions and comment in comparison to rape....

why you assume it is only women is strange indeed

rape of males and children is a huge issue but i guess you are trying to suggest women lie about rape and only women

false rape accusations are rare - as with any false accusation that is intended to ruin someone's reputation it is a very bad thing to do

Your use of "women" seems to indicate you hold all women responsible...and are impugning women's reputations in general

not a fan

I think it's wrong, and I feel sorry for the guys. However, some rape victims who take back the allegations do so because of intimidation or fear of public humiliation.

The thing is that just about every type of crime has a certain percentage of "victims" who make up the allegations. I don't think the small amount of females who make up rape allegations (about 3%) is going to cast that much doubt on real rape victims...any more than false claims of theft or assault cast doubt on real theft or assault victims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#False...

Females or youngsters that make false accusations commit rape of an innocent folks persona. Typically, it's on no account recovered. Your question regarded the false accuser, you forgot the sufferer. Curiously adequate, you say ALL victims are actual victims. IT appears okay for you that it acceptable for a falsely accused character to "study some thing". Gain knowledge of this! Kids have been used as pawns by parents and their own families for far too long in a "civilized" nation. False claims has harmed the the accused, and our society as a whole. EX: Being quality to a child in a store and many others can be perceived in gravely incorrect method. Guilty except established innocent expenditures money most persons don't have anymore. The economic devastation may just not ever be recovered. I've noticeable the injury first hand in divorces and custody battles. Your query and opinion are the reason we need laws that hold false accusers accountable. Sure to penal complex time, sure to damages compensation and yes to intellectual help!

They should go to jail.

I am surprised you can name them. There are so many rapists in this world that I doubt there are enough pages to write them on.

I think they're vulgar and deserve to go to prison.

men who are falsely accused of rape can sometimes learn from the experience.

Not my words, but those of a feminist.

Franky, women couldnt give a sh*t

• Q

They are intentionally trying to send an innocent person to prison. I think they are sadistic, selfish human beings.

I think the same of anyone who tries to send an innocent person to prison intentionally.

The West Memphis Three come to mind. I'm so glad those men were finally released.

• ?

I've never heard of any of them and I wonder what the whole story was. I suspect some that have been accused of lying were actually raped and recanted because of pressure. If they were indeed lying, it's horrible like anyone who accuses someone of something they didn't do. The problem with rape it, it turns the whole thing around and points fingers at victims - victims who are at the lowest point in their life likely and and then revictimizes them - kicks them when they are down. I wonder how many commit suicide because of it? The whole issue of rape makes me feel sick to my stomach.

It's one of the reasons that actual rape victims fear to report rape.

I used to live with Sabrina booth guy.she certainly an attention seeker..left her last week then someone told me about it.left her because she locked me and dog in flat on 3rd floor.for 9 hours and went and met someone else.wants locking up permanently..