Serperior replacement, pokemon white 2?

i have a lvl 72 serperior that knows strength, leaf blade, leaf storm and giga drain, but it just seems to have too many weaknesses and no variety in its move types, so what pokemon would suit my team better? they dont necessarily have to be grass type if another would round the team off better. and since its the... show more i have a lvl 72 serperior that knows strength, leaf blade, leaf storm and giga drain, but it just seems to have too many weaknesses and no variety in its move types, so what pokemon would suit my team better? they dont necessarily have to be grass type if another would round the team off better.
and since its the one with strength, would the replacement be better off being taught strength, another party pokemon instead or is it not really needed

the rest of my team is:
swanna - surf, air slash, hurricane, fly
lucario - bone rush, close combat, dragon pulse, aura sphere
zoroark - night daze, faint attack, foul play, cut
flygon - crunch, earth power, rock slide, draco meteor
larvesta - ember, flame charge, bug bite, double edge
Update: and a side question, whats a good move to teach my zoroark (lvl 74) since a it has is cut and dark type moves
Update 2: considering using roserade. i have a lvl 23 roselia with giga drain, shadow ball (since im nowhere near getting nuzleaf for extrasensory), energy ball and sludge bomb that i could level up, unless eelektross or something else would would be better