wedding invitation swirls above and around text?

I'm trying to find templates and designs that have the designs above and below text. I thought that it was called scrolling but I'm not coming up with anything. What is it called/ what key words would help me find it in a search?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.