I Feel Worthless And Sad. Why?

I'm 15 years old. People tend to like. I'm class president. I was in the school play. I play tennis. I dislike myself. I'm constantly angry for no reason or sad. People that are so nice, annoy me so much, and I feel bad. I hide it pretty well when I'm upset. People say I'm always really happy.... show more I'm 15 years old. People tend to like. I'm class president. I was in the school play. I play tennis. I dislike myself. I'm constantly angry for no reason or sad. People that are so nice, annoy me so much, and I feel bad. I hide it pretty well when I'm upset. People say I'm always really happy. I'm not. I don't know if I have depression, because sometimes I'm happy. Aren't people with depression always sad?
I never feel good enough. I'm in honors classes. I've got all A's and one C and I feel completely mediocer.
I feel so ugly, I'm fat or actually obese. I lost 70 lbs recently, and I want to lose 30 more because then I will be a healthy weight. I dont want to be skinny, but I want to be healthy and look okay. I can't stop eating sometimes. When it get really bad, I throw up, and then exersies for an hour. Nobody knows about this, please don't say to talk to somebody.
I'm just out of it. Why do I feel worthless?
1. I'm obssed about my wieght.
2. I have binge eating disoreder
3. I ocasionly throw up after meals
4. my parents are getting a divorce
5. My friends like me, but they don't know any real part of me
6. My parents have no idea (don't say talk to them)

Please, I know this is a lot to read, but I need some help or advice