Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

I Feel Worthless And Sad. Why?

I'm 15 years old. People tend to like. I'm class president. I was in the school play. I play tennis. I dislike myself. I'm constantly angry for no reason or sad. People that are so nice, annoy me so much, and I feel bad. I hide it pretty well when I'm upset. People say I'm always really happy. I'm not. I don't know if I have depression, because sometimes I'm happy. Aren't people with depression always sad?

I never feel good enough. I'm in honors classes. I've got all A's and one C and I feel completely mediocer.

I feel so ugly, I'm fat or actually obese. I lost 70 lbs recently, and I want to lose 30 more because then I will be a healthy weight. I dont want to be skinny, but I want to be healthy and look okay. I can't stop eating sometimes. When it get really bad, I throw up, and then exersies for an hour. Nobody knows about this, please don't say to talk to somebody.

I'm just out of it. Why do I feel worthless?

1. I'm obssed about my wieght.

2. I have binge eating disoreder

3. I ocasionly throw up after meals

4. my parents are getting a divorce

5. My friends like me, but they don't know any real part of me

6. My parents have no idea (don't say talk to them)

Please, I know this is a lot to read, but I need some help or advice

Favorite Answer

You are cetainly NOT ugly, for or anything bad. I promise you. You are a beautiful, wonderful, amazing person. You are who you are and you don't have to change. You're only 15, trust me hun, as you get older, some of the weight will just go away on it's own with growing, you will hit a major growing spurt. You don't ever have to binge, it's very hazordous to your health. My parents divorced to, and it was pretty tough, just always know you are beautiful and NEVER have to chnage. When you feel comfortable, tell your friend everything about you. If there your true friend, they will like you for you. if they don't like you, it's there loss. I don't blame you one bit for not talking to your parents, honestly, I wouldn't either. Just talk to someone, I don't who it is, just let everything out. Don't keep things bottled up. So, find something you love and run with it. You are an incredible person, have fun with life. Spend time doing things you love, it will make you feel a lot better, I swear. Be yourself, Don't take anyone's ****, and never let them take you alive.

The suggestion of you being mocked for being 28 and single is lovely bad. I'm 38 and in the process of being dumped by means of what I proposal was the love of my life. Hurts like the whole thing, but i know I will be fine. And wager what.... You're going to be pleasant too. Lifestyles is all about experiences. Each and every experience makes you an improved, more well rounded character with a so much richer existence. Even the bad experiences do this. As a official, you might be certainly not retarded. And there is now not a single character on earth that's nugatory. It appears like you could have a excellent little bit of passion, openess, and lots of different just right matters to present; both to your neighbors and the humans around you AND to any abilities boyfried. If any of those individuals don't appreciate and respect who you're and what you offer, then surround your self with one-of-a-kind people. Now, head up, chest out, shoulders again, eyes huge open. Enjoy your world. Even with the unhealthy matters.... It is still a uncommon situation. This chiefly else... To thine own self, be actual.

People who are depressed aren't sad all the time, they can feel happy even up to half the time. Honestly, us humans are made to communicate with each other so the best thing to do is talk to someone. What I do though is write stories that I put my feelings into, so you could do that. This isn't the greatest thing to do but... Compare yourself to others who are uglier, and fatter then u. It's the wrong way to think but it gives you a little boost. Be grateful for who you are and what you have. The more grateful you are, the more happier you might be. You have friends, you have family, not everyone has even that. If you don't want to talk to someone in person, find someone online who you can talk to (but not like where u live or stuff of course)

These are all my experiences/ things I do. I'm almost 15 so you could email me if u want to talk

ravenfirewarriors@yahoo.ca

Source(s): me

You know that saying " love yourself" or " love who you are"

well, they aint just words. they are real meanings to your existence, your identity!

we all, as you may of noticed, are thin fat, small tall etc... some of us can even perform funny tricks with our tongues like touching our noses like me :P

the reason is, your unique and you must love who you are on the inside. the very spirit that drives your body around . you see, without that, your just a shell..

whats the point of having the most beautiful body or handsome face if it lacks character, youll just be a zombie

you know the shallow plastic barbie dolls who walk around with more plastic on them then a lego set? well theyre boring, they walk around and have their poker faces and think they are popular? yeah right

well the guys are the same, you know the ones with the girly haircuts and make up and hairless bodies and baby smooth faces who walk around thinking theyre gods gift to women and all they have to say is " hey" and the girl falls to her feet swooning?

yeah

well........... you are more interesting, attractive and funny and you have character

thats what make you popular

the rest is all academic

your weight height, sure be healthy but dont worry too much on that. eat well, exersise and laugh, cause thats the second thing you can do with your lips!! :)

cheers

I hope you let your parents know, so that they can get you mental health treatment. I wouldn't wish upon anybody an eating disorder. Or depression. Or sadness.

Also, I suggest you let your school psychologist know. They will always be on your side.

Source(s): My personal life