Is he over me already? What do I do?

Me & my ex of 3 months broke up about 3 days ago. He told me he was with me because he wanted to get with my friend so I posted embarrassing pictures of him on Facebook to be spiteful. He called me that same night 41 times & texted me, but I didn't respond. The next day at school he was telling me how pissed off and hurt he was, but I walked away from him because there was a lot of people around and he was making a scene. Then I called him later that day & he said he would call me back, but he didn't try to call me back until around 1a.m, when I was already asleep. I haven't talked to him since because he didn't answer my text message I sent him when I'm sure he got it. If he was busy all he was doing was playing black ops all day. Do you think he's over me already since I didn't talk to him when he wanted me to? I can't seem to get over it even though he hurt me, I want to talk to him about it. What do I do now?

He texted me I was joking but I didn't see the text until after I retaliated.

• Tania
    Favorite Answer

He told you he was with you because he wanted to get with your friend. Seems like he was over you from the start. Best thing for you to do is to get over him as well.

• Woofy

Posting on facebook to be spiteful....that is very childish and dangerous, and nasty to post anything personal like that glibbly and spitefully on facebook. think of it. The worldwide web. Everyone in the world can have access to that poor boy. Yes he did you wron, but that was just immature of him, and it isn't involving the whole world. You owe him an apology if you ever see him or talk or text him again. which i don't recommend. You need to look deep inside yourself to see how wrong your actions were. You have no rights to harm anyone in this way.

I think you should be the one to get over him. It's over. Done. Period!

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al2I9...

Just ask him personally.

yes.