Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

What are the chances of my gf becoming pregnant, had unprotected sex in shower?

Me & my gf Tuesday morning, during shower had unprotected sex as I stuck my penis in her. She was on her period, although never bled on my penis, and I never came. I don't know if I had precum or not, because we were in the shower. Could she be pregnant?. The period she was on now had come 1-2 weeks late, it was due on the 3rd through 5th & she got in on 13th or 14th. But she is no longer on her period anymore. What are the chances of her being pregnant? I know it was a mistake having unprotected sex, & I'm never doing that again til I want a kid..

Favorite Answer

if she wasnt ovulating then theres about an 85% chance. regardless it just takes one little swimmer to fertilze the egg.

• ?

Still just as likely -_-

Sex Ed is available to everyone....

till you ejaculated suitable in the previous you adult adult males had intercourse, there is not likely to be any leftover sperm on your pre-ejaculate. Plus, the bathe water probably washed all of it away in the previous penetration.