What are the chances of my gf becoming pregnant, had unprotected sex in shower?

Me & my gf Tuesday morning, during shower had unprotected sex as I stuck my penis in her. She was on her period, although never bled on my penis, and I never came. I don't know if I had precum or not, because we were in the shower. Could she be pregnant?. The period she was on now had come 1-2 weeks late, it... show more Me & my gf Tuesday morning, during shower had unprotected sex as I stuck my penis in her. She was on her period, although never bled on my penis, and I never came. I don't know if I had precum or not, because we were in the shower. Could she be pregnant?. The period she was on now had come 1-2 weeks late, it was due on the 3rd through 5th & she got in on 13th or 14th. But she is no longer on her period anymore. What are the chances of her being pregnant? I know it was a mistake having unprotected sex, & I'm never doing that again til I want a kid..