Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 8 years ago

Want to change majors?

Okay currently I'm majoring in Civil/Environmental Engineering. I have taken a couple of classes that I did very poorly on and now I have changed my mind. I want to change my major to social worker because I really want to help others. I have been thinking about this for the past couple of years now, I know this is a total 360 but I really want to do this. What do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

Do what will make you happy and social work makes most people that have a passion for it realllly happy. The pay isn't ever going to equal that of an engineer, but if you look at statistics on job satisfaction, social work is usually high on the list.

Social work departments love stealing students from other majors so they will be happy to have you.

Are you seriously in need of a Genuine Loan? Apply Fast

Email.infinityloan_agency@yahoo.com

INFINITY LOAN COMPANY PLC.

Phone.+918376968269

Source(s): Are you seriously in need of a Genuine Loan? Apply Fast Email.infinityloan_agency@yahoo.com INFINITY LOAN COMPANY PLC. Phone.+918376968269