Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

A KBG agend Talked in an 1985 interview about Brainwashed Americans?

In 1985 a KBG agent was interviewed this is what he said:

"According to my opinion and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% percent is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality, of every American, to such an extent that despite an abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their family, their community and their country."

"It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being demoralization. It takes from fifteen to twenty years to demoralize a nation."

"So America is stuck with the demoralization unless, even if you start right now here this minute, you start educating huge generation of Americans, it will still take you fifteen to twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality back to normalcy."

"The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already. For the last twenty-five years, actually it’s over-fulfilled because the demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it."

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Good for him.

Where's the question?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

There is some truth to what you are saying as far as society taking a moral dive...although if you really look at history it has always been like a pendulum swinging back and forth.

While some may consider society becoming advanced as moral degradation, others may see it as equal rights or an enlightened society.

Looking back at the 60s with the protests against the war in Vietnam and the Civil Rights march things looked very promising. Then the scales were tipped with an over abundance of folks tripping and tripping away and along comes Charles Manson and the close of the flower power peace and love generation.

Today people are much more enlightened in regards to not burning out their brains with acid and promoting "free love" in a hedonistic culture which promotes STDs.

If you don't believe it then you were sleeping during the OWS movement and are unaware of Anonymous.

• 7 years ago

Do you mean, KGB? Very interesting point. But come what may. Jehovah Gods purpose will be fulfilled. It does not matter if they take every single American right we have. God has given us his word and most things he said would happen, have happened to the fullest degree. So therefore I believe it. I have been convinced through reasoning with the scriptures. Not to mention The physical, archeological evidence that proves his word is true.

(Psalm 37:10, 11) And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. 11 But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Isaiah 45:18) For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.

(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

(Revelation 21:3, 4) With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Yes, the former things is the time we are living in now. Soon, all suffering is to end. Jehovah Gods original purpose for mankind will be restored. We have seen the outcome of what happens when man governs himself. We are designed to be governed by God. And God has allowed us to experience all these injustices that we have lived in for thousands of years, so that after he restores mankind to his original purpose. No one will ever be able to say... I have a better way.

JEHOVAH IS THE SOVEREIGN RULER.

Source(s): NWT of the Holy Scriptures JW.Org
  • Lowly
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

If our education system had worked to counter this brainwashing, instead of cooperating and aiding in the brainwash...it still would have been "iffy" that we would have survived it intact. According to some, the best and brightest educators were aiding the communist oriented brainwashing ...probably since the Reagan era.

Interesting to me was the part of your statement posted about how being confronted with truth and facts is no longer effective...the truth is the biggest casualty of this whole process. Add to that the way our media outlets help us "process" information, and you have a recipe for catastrophe. Only in America can you know less after weeks of programming and reporting than if you simply guessed the truth, on your own.

Source(s): framingpaterno.com http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • grimon
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

When you repost and reduce and paste assess your spelling. KBG. You don't seem to be wise adequate but. KGB, now I don't forget them, and when you consider what they are saying you're a higher idiot than even your posting indicates.

• Liberals and atheists are destroying Western civilization and handing over the keys to Mexicans and Muslims.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.