A KBG agend Talked in an 1985 interview about Brainwashed Americans?

In 1985 a KBG agent was interviewed this is what he said: "According to my opinion and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% percent is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active... show more In 1985 a KBG agent was interviewed this is what he said:

"According to my opinion and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% percent is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality, of every American, to such an extent that despite an abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their family, their community and their country."

"It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being demoralization. It takes from fifteen to twenty years to demoralize a nation."

"So America is stuck with the demoralization unless, even if you start right now here this minute, you start educating huge generation of Americans, it will still take you fifteen to twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality back to normalcy."

"The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already. For the last twenty-five years, actually it’s over-fulfilled because the demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks to lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it."
6 answers 6