MACBOOK PRO or MACBOOK AIR?

I stream a lot of movies and tv shows online! Which one is better if you watch a lot of things...and which one is faster??????

Favorite Answer

I agree with the first answer. Macbook pro is the better of the two. It functions much faster, has more storage capacity and better battery life. Macbook air may be thin and lighter but won't work as efficient as the Macbook pro. The one i'd suggest in particular would be Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A. Here's it's spes:

-2.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 processor

-4 GB DDR3 RAM;

-500 GB Hard Drive

-13.3 inch LED-backlit display

-1280-by-800 resolution

-Intel HD Graphics 4000

This is a good review that i found and would recommend you to read it:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1HSLOPERWGAVY/ref=cm...

This is the vbest price i could find for it:

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MD102LL-13-3-I...

• Andrew

The idiots who say there is any variation in RAM, pricing, or battery life need to learn how to read an Apple webpage. The MacBook Air is said to have a longer battery life than that of an equivalent MacBook Pro, though Apple lists them as 7 hrs. each. Both base models have 4 GB of RAM. Both 13" models start at $1199 at the Apple Store. Both have USB 3.0. They run identical operating systems, have identical keyboards, trackpads, and cameras. The Air has a better screen. The only differences are the processor, the storage type, and the design. The Air is far thinner than the MacBook Pro. The Air has faster storage than the Pro. The only place that it is lacking is processor speed, and even then, its Turbo Boost puts it only .3 GHz slower than the Pro's Turbo Boost. I actually own a MacBook Pro myself, just so you know I'm not prejudiced towards the Air. However, for your needs - which are quite light - than the Air is far better for you. It is faster than the Pro in all but gaming.