Brian asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Which TE should I start in Fantasy football?

Should I start Brandon Myers @ Carolina or Dennis Pitta at home against the NYG?

Thanks for the advice

• Favorite Answer

hmmm tough choice. I would go with Pitta because of his hot hand. Expect the Giants to blitz a lot against the Giants so I expect Piita to be the hot route/ check down guy if the blitz comes. But other than that he has 3 TDs for 171 yards for 12 catches. Those are pretty good numbers. Now for Myers, he has been slumping lately. Looks like Palmer is looking elsewhere, 3 catches in past 2 games.

Dennis Pitta

I don't think this is tough at all. Pitta is one of the hottest TEs in the league over the last month, and he's a great start in this one. Myers has been way too inconsistent (and also unpredictable) to start unless it's a total desperation move.

PS - Also, the Raiders will be test driving Terrelle Pryor in this game. That's an added element of risk.

• Pitta, Panthers Defense is becoming more dominate, I think Giants will give up big plays to pitta.

Dennis Pitta, Joe's been giving him the ball more and more.