Im ugly, have no friends, parents hate me, no life, no strengths. Help!!!!!!?

I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!

I am so ugly! I have like 1000 zits and its still getting worse! And im only in 8th grade.

I also have no friends. I used to have 1, but now he hates me becuz he realized how much of an idiot i was.

I am also no fun to be around. All I ever talk about is school stuff or weird stuff.

My parents also hate me because i have like many Fs and the best grade i have is a C-!

I also have no life!! On weekends, I sleep until about 5:00 PM. Then, I eat a big dinner and then start homework! then I sleep soon!!!!!

See?? NO LIFE!!

Even though I study a lot, my grades never improve!!!!

You might be thinking that I should become a professional sleeper, but thats so stupid!!

I wanna kill myself now!!

HELP!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO????????????????????

Don't write short answers in order to get points! I really need help! sorry if i sound mean, but my life sux

Best Answer

If you really hate yourself then do something about it! I'm not kidding, I use to be a lonely homeschooler with no friends, really bad acne (no joke, I still have acne scars/pits). I was very shy, scared to knock on doors and I couldn't have a normal conversation with anyone. And you know what happened to me? Now I am a Senior in college, looking for an internship, I have had people been extremely surprised when I slip that I use to be homeshcooled because they say I don't act it. My acne is almost gone, I have a beautiful girlfriend I met on a college bus, and I have self confidence in myself. That only happened because I really wanted to change, if you want something bad enough then go after it. I have no sympathy when someone complains of their life and I see they are doing nothing about it. So this is what you need to do. Try to find acne solutions, some work for some people, while others work for others, keep experimenting. If you don't have friends then go out and talk to people out of the blue, what would happen if someone naturally talked to you while you were waiting in a line? Would you think anything of it? No, and neither will anyone else, because of that go out and talk to people, be outgoing even if that's not your nature. If you say you don't know how, then google it, I'm not joking, that is what I always would do and I still do till this day. If you no fun, then work on trying to be fun, if you get bad grades then work on it. If you wake up to late on weekends then set an alarm or have someone wake you up. Basically if you see something you don't like about yourself then work on it. It won't be an easy road, but if you truly want to change then you will. And please don't kill yourself, I don't know if that was an exaggeration or not, but your only in 8th grade you have your whole life ahead of you. As far as no one loving you, well not to get spiritual on you, but read Romans 5:8 if you don't have a Bible then google it... it's the truth whether you believe it or not. Anyways good luck, and I hope the best for you.

Source(s): My own life

Start by valuing your self worth! You are special and have something to give this world. You may not have found your niche yet but a try some of everything sports art drama dance writing etc. You will someday look back at this time in your life and relize you are not alone but your experience will help someone else. If your not here they won't know they're not alone. As for your skin try honey and cinnamon mixed together like a paste and leave on face for at least 20 mins a day. Now parents don't come with a hand book so they don't always get it right but know usually they have your best interest at heart. I don't know your religious beliefs but this helped me...the bible says God says Honor your mother and Father and all your days shall be long. It means you will live a long life by respecting them, it doesn't say only honor them if they are understanding, cool,what you want and give you everything. Just that one thing will change there attitudes towards you. Talk to them for no reason so concerns for them and thing will change without it being weird. As for your "friend" if they don't value you then let it go his loss. Some people are in your life for a season and some for a reason. Remember to talk to your pears about things you know and things they know and maybe you'll find a common ground. Good luck angel face be strong and maybe ask a teacher to hook you up with someone to study with you. Show a little initiative and people will help you...promise

Well, ik how you feel bro or sis, but eventually you will make more friends and be happy :) I know this sounds lame but if I were you, try to focus on your grades because to be honest, you won't see any of these assholes when you grow up :) Just hang in there! You could try to make friends by joining a sport too. As for the acne, go visit your doctor and ask for Accutane, it's a strong Acne drug but it really works! It takes 6 months but it's like the only thing that works! I'm on it right now and it's wonderful! And everyone has felt ugly at some point, including myself lol. And finally, keep in mind that most unshallow people will think highly of you if you're a nice person. And one last thing, it's better to have few but good friends, then alot of fake friends ;) Good luck and hang in there! Also, be glad you don't have a life threatening disease or live in a poor country.

Source(s): My shitty life lol xD

I know how you feel about the low self-esteem. But i promise you it's puberty everyone gets zits and the people that don't are lucky. But so what it's about the kind of person you are not how you look. If someone doesn't like you for you then they can f**k off! And the friends part hey try to talk to your friend if you fought try to apologize and say hey i'm human i know i made mistakes but i really need someone to talk to right now. I have a hard time making friends also. Just go up to someone and say hi how are you. Then a friendship might blossom you never know. Do you have other family members that are cool and you can talk to like a cousin. I know it sucks to think your alone but you're not. Just think about it this way, there are millions if not billions of people going through the same thing as you. So your not alone. Things will get better.

Source(s): my self

Ok , your life isn't bad. I was worse then that in one part of my life.

First off, everyone is beautiful in their own way. You may not be on the outside, but you seem like a very nice person.

Second, that "friend isn't a friend. Real friends stick with you to the end, and are always by your side.

Third, if you what to spice up your life, join a club or something. Sign up for a sport, or an after-school activity. Go out and make new friend. No one is gonna come to you and ask to hang out. You need to ask them.

And lastly, your either not trying enough on your grades, or your over trying. Or maybe you are procrastinating, but you also need to believe that you can get good grades.

Good luck :)

Oh yeah, don't kill yourself, you always have a chance to turn your life around.

You should study lucid dreaming and oobe it's pretty gnarley for sleeping people you might be good at it also read the bible this book will I repeat will change your life I'm kinda in the same situation and ever since I started reading it I've been happy all the time for some reason and I'm a looser and I'm hella ugly but I don't even care it's really life changing before I would just master ate all the time becuase I had so much time to my self but now it seems I always have better things to do Its made me very confident and a really good person plus it's a good read

Source(s): DO IT

Don't be silly, you have your whole life to figure things out!! just think your just going through puberty, those zits WILL disappear and you will grow out of all the things that's going on now, trust me! I can from a pretty rough life and if I were to think back to 8th grade (senior now) I wore ugly clothes, wore my hair weird and had no friends also! I have came far in lge and so will you! and for all of those who don't give a **** now, karmas a ***** (:

Source(s): Experience,its life!

put tooth paste on your face everynight b4 you go to bed :) it honestly helps trust me! my cuzin didnt believe me but i made her do it haha and i asked her the next morning when we woke and she said whoa it shrank :) dont pop them either that leaves scars! just wash your face lotion tooth paste :) n yea its gets on ur pillow n blankets but its soooo worth it. helps with any zits anywhere!! also im sure you know this but good hygene helps with makeing friends im not sayig=ng you dont but im gonna guess your guy. if not im so sorry just your wordings throwing me off it seems like you could be a girl from the no offense drama words but it also seems like you cld b a guy. helps if you state your sex in these haha. im 15 and well a girl haha :) okay just remember dont have greasy hair smell good wear clean clothes wear deoderant. shower daily or every other day ight. nnnnn put urself out there dude! just tlk to a guy or a girl (be careful in whome you choose to talk to) say hi tp people b more energetic hope i helped a bit

Because this question already has an answer, and I may be late, but I'll be your friend ♥

Look for God. He will guide you. It will get better as you age. People only care about themselves and arent paying attention to your physic and zits. Good luck and keep your head up kid.