Just got a PS3, what games should I buy?

I just got a Playstation3 with Uncharted 3. I´ve also bought Metal Gear Solid 4 (best game I have ever played, I´m keen on the serie since the original MGS). I´ve got my eyes on Call of Duty, Assassin´s Creed, The Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, etc. Now, the question:

Except those obvious games I should buy, is there any good game for my PS3? My friend said Fallout is awesome, but I´m not sure...

Kind of games I like:

Any FPS ( Call of Duty, Battlefield )

Adventure ( something like Uncharted, Metal Gear )

Basically any kind of Shooter ( Mass Effect, Resident Evil )

RPGs ( Final Fantasy, as a kid I loved Pokémon x3 )

Sandbox ( like GTA, Skyrim, I´m a big fan of Minecraft )

Now I can´t rebember anything else.

Games I DON´T LIKE:

Sports. Anything Sports ( Gran Turismo, FIFA )

Something too scary ( I rebember having to switch pants every 5 minutes while I played Silent Hill.jk.)

Childish stuff ( there are so many movies adaptations for Nintendo it makes me sick)

And that´s basically it. Any suggestions?

Sweet, I´l check out:

inFamous

Borderlands

Killzone

Favorite Answer

I recommend:

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed II

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

- Assassin's Creed Revelations

- Assassin's Creed III

- Borderlands (FPS/RPG, quite fun.)

- Borderlands 2

- Final Fantasy XIII (JRPG)

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Sequel to above)

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Unrelated to above and not released yet. Go check out a trailer.)

- The Last of Us (Not yet released, go check out a trailer.)

- Jak and Daxter Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information. It's J&D, 'Nuff said)

- The Sly Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Prince of Persia

- Infamous

- Infamous 2

- Metal Gear Solid Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Metal Gear Solid 4

- Armored Core 4

- Army of Two (TPS, but awesome; especially for Co-op.)

- Army of Two The 40th Day (Sequel to above.)

- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

- Vanquish

If you get the Assassin's Creed series, make sure you play it from the very beginning, or it will just completely ruin amazing games, storyline and series. Not to mention you will just be VERY confused if you don’t. That goes with anything else if it has a sequel. Make sure you play a game series from the beginning, or it will just ruin the series. It's pointless to get the second or third game in a series if you don't play from the beginning. It's just silly.

Hope that helps.

Here's my list of mush have game.

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy

Assassin's Creed 3

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII-2

God of War Saga

Heavy Rain

inFAMOUS Collection

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Red Dead Redemption

UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Mass Effect Trilogy

• carson

in case you've performed and quite loved those video games on your ps3 then wii is way diverse because it does not have the styles of video games you've on your ps3. basically persist including your ps3. and that i wanted to also inform you another video games on your ps3 that you should get. Unreal adventure 3 is at the moment the finest ps3 interest ever in my opinion. Resistance: Fall of guy is really previous in spite of the indisputable fact that it really is remarkable MotorStorm favor for %: ProStreet conflict: Denied Ops Turok Blacksite: section 51 Kane & Lynch: useless adult men Warhawk Medal of Honor: Airborne 0.5-life 2: Orange field F.E.A.R. First come upon attack and Recon

• Chucky

infamous and infamous 2.. infamous 2 is better but would recommend playing infamous 1 first which you can pick up cheap now

also killzone 2 and 3 are very good if you like fps's

Get fry cry 3