Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

URGENT IMPORTANT QUESTION - EASY QUICK 10 POINTS FOR THE BEST ANSWER ASAP?

I asked a girl out a while back and she didn't say yes or no and we haven't spoken since, she said to one of her friends the other day that I wasn't bad looking and she feels bad.

Does she like me?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She is more likely upset that she let the opportunity go ( that she didn't say yes )

But she probably does like you a bit

• 7 years ago

Um... how do you know what she said to one of her friends about you? Creeper alarms are sounding, bro. But seriously, no. She doesn't. Here's why: She didn't say "yes" and you haven't spoken at all since then. Thus, she didn't want to date you, but she didn't want to be overly mean and hurt you either. But the fact that neither of you felt particularly compelled to speak to each other since that time suggests that you're not really on the top of her current list. This doesn't mean you're a bad guy or anything like that, it just means she's not into you. So do you both a favor and just let it be. If she really does end up coming around and deciding she's into you then she'll make it clear and you won't be confused. In the meantime, explore other options and find someone who's into you right now and doesn't just think you're not "bad looking" but actually thinks you're "good looking." You don't need to be anyone's consolation prize. Go find yourself a pretty little creeper counter-part!

• 3 years ago

This shirt is not too fancy at all! If you consider it is though, you might completely costume it down with the aid of cuffing the sleeves, and unbuttoning the top couple buttons. And also you could healthy this with a exceptional pair of denim jeans. For footwear... It is simply university, so a great pair of tennis footwear would seem excellent!:) i hope this helped!

• Miss
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

She definitley likes you. She must have had something going on which is why she didn't completely turn you down, but she didn't just outright accept your invite neither. Maybe she feels bad because she knows that's no way to handle things. She probably realizes that she should have said something to you.

Source(s): I made the same mistake once. I realize i should have said something even if i would have just said "no, not right now."
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I think she was scared of commitment at the time when you asked her out. I think she might go out with you and see where it goes from there since she said she felt bad and that your werent bad looking.

• 7 years ago

I think she is attracted to you, but is scared to go out. She either doesn't know you well, or she is scared to date you. She may be open to dating you, but you have to let her know you a bit more before she makes up her mind. Also try talking to one of her friends before asking her out again to see if she is ready. Good luck!

Also, I would really appreciate you voting for my essay for a scholarship. It is anonymous, and you just click the vote button. You don't have to, but I would appreciate it! Here's the link: http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v3/essay66877-W...

Happy holidays! I hope you get the girl(;

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

She might. She's probably a little confused, or has mixed feelings about you. If you stay friends with her, she's more likely to see you as a dating option. Good luck, buddy.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yeah she probably feels bad because she didn't say yes. Ask her out again!! :)

• 7 years ago

Most likely she does. Ask her again on a casual date for coffee or tea or something and see what happens.

• 7 years ago

I'm thinking she wanted this information to get back to you so you would ask her out again. She evidently changed her mind about wanting to go out with you.

Ask her out again. I think she likes you.

Women are tough to figure out, but you just gotta love 'em!

• I think she just felt bad. Simple as that. It seems like you haven't learned how to interpret the woman language yet. Very confusing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.