Is flying J/Pilot gas poor quality gas like Arco,Costco or Valero? For a Toyota?

I'm planning on taking a road trip next week that is 400 miles each way. On the way there at the halfway point the only place to get gas is a Flying J/Pilot Travel center. The Flying J travel center has a Wendys,Subway and Cinnabun along with a gas station and foodmart. I use 87 unleaded octane gas in my... show more I'm planning on taking a road trip next week that is 400 miles each way. On the way there at the halfway point the only place to get gas is a Flying J/Pilot Travel center. The Flying J travel center has a Wendys,Subway and Cinnabun along with a gas station and foodmart.

I use 87 unleaded octane gas in my car.

Everytime I fill my car up with gas I use Chevron,Exon/Mobil,76 or sometimes Arco.

When I have used Valero gas,USA gas,Costco gas and many off brands of gas my car always has problems starting and doesnt run very well. When I use name brand gas such as ChevronmExon/Mobil,76 and Arco my car runs very well and never has a problem.

I'm worried about putting gas in my car at the Flying j/Pilot Travel center becuase I don't know if its good quality gas or low quality watered down gas.

Is Flyingj/Pilot gas safe to use?
I drive a 1999 Toyota Camry. Strangeley enough when I use Shell gas my car doesnt run well either.

My mechanic told me thst several Shell gas stations in my area are pumping water into their gas tanks to save money.

At this particular stop where I plan to stop this Pilot/Flying J travel center is a monopoloy. There is a Best Western motel next store but no other gas stations or fast food restuarants. If there was a Chevron accross the street I would purchase gas there even if it was $0.20 more per gallon.

Unofrtuantley on this route that I"m taking there are very few places along the road to stop and get gas.

For those who don't know what a Flying J or Pilot travel center is I will explain. Usually off intersate highways or highways out in the middle of nowhere there will be these truck stop/travel centers called Flying J,Pilot or Loves.

These travel centers have truck parking, a fast food restuarant or two,gas station and gas station food mart.

Another thing I can do if Flying J/Pilot is bad gas is drive almost 400 miles and fill up with Chevron when I reach my destination even though that is risking it.