how to get chase banks aba bank number?

I am trying to get a credit card and i need to know how to get Chase banks ABA number?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Through acquisition of multiple entities, they have several ABA numbers.

• 4 years ago

Teresa, you are so confused the world may just end on Dec 21 for you. You do not need a credit card. State what you really need. Do you have an account with Chase? Is it a savings, or a checking. If a checking, do you have checks (those temp ones they give you)? Look at the bottom, the transit ABA number is the first set of numbers. Careful with a site that is asking for this. You are just begging, purely begging to be scammed to death. Note the fact that a site is asking you for this information is 100% SCAM. Are you really this gosh darn naive? SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. Quit asking and consider reading some of your other answers.

• rtfm
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

You call YOUR branch of Chase bank and ask them. Or just look at your checks. The ABA number is the same as the routing number, which is the number on your checks that's *not* your account number.

Chase is a multinational corporation and has more than one ABA/routing number. Make sure you're giving the right one. Don't depend on any number that you find just by looking it up on line.

• 7 years ago

Edited:

I read your other question.

You are falling for a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

A company wants your ABA number to give you a credit card?

Do not dare be this naive in life.

Shut your computer down right now.

• R5 years agoReport

Routing numbers are public info....they cant hurt you with a routing number

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lover
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Chase Bank Aba

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.