Will god help you achieve your dreams.?

If you work very very hard to achieve your dream..will god help you out a little/a lot.?

And if you ask for a bit of help..will he.?

Okay thanks

• Tiger
    Favorite Answer

No. And yes. When you become a Christian God by His Holy Spirit that lives in you changes your heart to a more Christ like one. Then your dream will be to do His will, what purpose He has for you. To pray in Jesus name is to pray for His name`s glorification, not what you see as your own needs. We have to understand that He know what is best for us.

I so much wanted that girl, I almost went crazy. I do not know how many hours I spend in prayer for that, but nothing happen. Now I have two kids and very happily married with the kindest woman on earth. God is in control, and He see the whole picture. Try to first see if this is just for your flesh. The Bible tells us to be persistent in prayer, so do not give up easily. Still remember, God does not give you a stone instead of bread.

MIMI

• pozzi

God has a plan and cause for each man or woman's life. Probabilities are he put that dream to your lifestyles - He loves us and it will be cruel to give any individual a dream after which tell them they will not be attaining it. Just do not forget that many times we only see a part of the image, whilst He sees the entire picture, so your dream could also be a bit one-of-a-kind to His plan. It advantages God whilst you do it to reward him. For illustration, I used to work at a quick meals restaurant. It wasn't a exceptional job, however that used to be what I needed on the time. I did my job to the very high-quality of my ability. My youngest brother now works there, and he has been requested to work a designated shift (interstate high-up humans are journeying) in view that he also does his job the quality that he can. When you understand you're doing whatever for God and not a boss, it makes work so much sweeter. So sure, I suppose that God does need you to attain your goals on the planet, and that he will support you whether it is His plan for your existence.

You have to align your wants and needs. The word says whatever we ask god, in the name of Christ Jesus we will get.

This requires belief without doubt.

Write your dream out on a paper this affirms it in your mind.

Every night and morning read your dream on the paper and thank God for it in the name of Christ Jesus.

Before you know it, you'll have what you desire, as long as it never conflicts the word.

I am sorry.

No..There is NO god.

I am Buddhist and we can change by working hard and being optimistic and understanding the truth of changing..we can win life.

There is NO god worships in my religion and I do not believe.

If you need to sucessful person sharp your mind

* Hint - Buddhism mediation (increase mind power and critical thinking will give you the key for new dimensions of life to be happy)

Source(s): ** Common sense Buddhism

Matthew 6:33

But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God will lead the path for you, But he can only do it, if you give him the key to your life...

He cannot force himself upon you

God has nothing to do with your achievements. It is your work and determination in fulfilling your dreams. You and you alone have that power.

Source(s): Blood,sweat and tears

If that whole figment of their imagination was true, hmmm, hard to say. Maybe the act of praying has some placebo effect.

God will if you trust in Him and humble yourself.

Romans Chapter 4

1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

10 How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:

20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;

24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

• Johnny

Nope!

Of coz... if we sincerely pray...