promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you say, "I love you, and I will never forget you." in Hebrew?

As if you were saying it to a best friend. In Hebrew characters and English characters if possible. Also, is there a site where i can listen to someone say it out loud?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Slus
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

female to female: "אני אוהבת אותך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" - ah-NEE oh-HEH-vet oh-TAKH veh-LOH esh-KAKH oh-TAKH leh-oh-LAM

female to male: "אני אוהבת אותך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" (same spelling, different pronunciation) - ah-NEE oh-HEH-vet ot-KHA veh-LOH esh-KAKH ot-KHA leh-oh-LAM

male to female: "אני אוהב אותך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" - ah-NEE oh-HEV oh-TAKH veh-LOH esh-KAKH oh-TAKH leh-oh-LAM

male to male: "אני אוהב אותך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" - ah-NEE oh-HEV ot-KHA veh-LOH esh-KAKH ot-KHA leh-oh-LAM

Although "I love you" can sound a bit too strong for a Hebrew native speaker. A more colloquial "best friend no lover" way to say the same thing is:

female to female: "אני מתה עלייך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" - ah-NEE MEH-tah ah-LAH-iikh veh-LOH esh-KAKH oh-TAKH leh-oh-LAM

female to male: "אני מתה עליך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" (same spelling, different pronunciation) - ah-NEE MEH-tah ah-LEH-kha veh-LOH esh-KAKH ot-KHA leh-oh-LAM

male to female: "אני מת עלייך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" - ah-NEE met ah-LAH-iikh veh-LOH esh-KAKH oh-TAKH leh-oh-LAM

male to male: "אני מת עליך ולא אשכח אותך לעולם" - ah-NEE met ah-LEH-kha veh-LOH esh-KAKH ot-KHA leh-oh-LAM

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

אני אוהב אותך, ואני לעולם לא אשכח אותך

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.