Are people that use the phrase "YOLO" lame?

Because I think so.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

YOLO is an excuse for stupid kids to do dumb sh*t. "Hey, I'm 16 and pregnant. YOLO!"

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No. "Lame" isn't a unclean word. initially it replaced into used to describe someone or an animal that would want to not walk genuine therefore of an disability or an damage. Then the expression "a lame duck" got here into use to describe someone who isn't in charge for his movements in politics, or someone who's a burden at some thing of people round him because he slows a crew down. there's a concept of unbalance or stupidity about the interest, so it also has been followed contained in the expression "a lame excuse" (some thing that doesn't face as a lot as close scrutiny or heavily isn't plausible). "So lame" in teenage talk is synonymous with calling someone a "loser". it isn't extremely impolite, in spite of the indisputable fact that it really is dismissive and by no skill very charitable or kind. the guy defined as "so lame" is considered quite "not with it" or "uncool": extremely a "freak". Expressions like those come and go and no human being is for particular who created them. many years back the insult replaced into "he's a real wally!"or "You, wally!", which skill "You fool" . Now it has disappeared and no human being makes use of it. the hot and very unsightly time period originating from united statesa. is "Retard!".

• 7 years ago

Yup

• 7 years ago

Yup

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Well yea, i guess some people who say YOLO can be crippled.

• I agree. It's basically lazy and irresponsible people's answer to their failings as courteous and respectful human beings.

• 7 years ago

My daughter and her friends aren't lame..

• 7 years ago

haha sometimes if you think drake is lame then yes

• Z
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

NO! Jk yes. I only use that phrase when I'm drunk...

• 7 years ago

Its been used so much that it just got old.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.