Why aren't there any liberals on y/a?

It seems everyone on here is an angry conservative. I imagine it's some fat guy; around 40 or 50; in a truckers hat, a hunting uniform and a shotgun in his hand. He's got a huge poster of Jesus on the wall' where Jesus is scolding a gay person. He's drinking bourbon and mumbling about how he hates Obama. He's terrified the government is going to drag him out of his house and throw him in jail for "speaking" his mind. I'm also guessing he's in the basement with a huge confederate flag while he listens to Toby Keith on a boombox he bought from Wal-Mart. And of course he's got anti-obama sticks all over his pick up truck. I bet if you look at his computer it's got a screen saver of Obama as monkey; eating a banana. Am I getting close?

• Favorite Answer

I like your incredibly stereotyping ideas. I like how all you liberals claim to be so accepting of diversity but really your no less a bigot than a KKK member.

To answer the question though I see plenty of liberals on here, Like You!

It's because the majority of the world is center right, most have conservative values. Y/A is just an outflow of the majority of people. Liberals are very unpopular because of their radical, failed beliefs and policies. Some people think they're great singers, but they're horrible. But others, like you, think they're hilarious and bright, but they're borderline mentally retarded. I can't comprehend the thoughtless puke coming out of your brain, like most liberals, you make absolutely no coherent point. Do you know any conservatives? Try to use your brain, and know what you're talking about if you want to be taken seriously in life. If not, just keep puking.

Source(s): Common sense.

There are tons on here. What are you talking about? Maybe a little more conservatives but not by much. Most just love the constitution. What is wrong with that?

I'm a Social Democrat. I would belong to the Progressive Democrat faction, the only party that actually leans left in a world point of view.

Not really. My walls are plastered with engineering honor society certificates.

• Claire

There are liberals; it's just that the conservatives are louder and more obnoxious and drown us out.

Your premise is false. There are.