Would I survive in London with a maximum of 600 pounds per month?

My budget is a certain 500 pound salary I get from my part-time job, plus some money my family sends - amount is uncertain, I'd say another 100 p/m. So I've done some looking to see what's available out there and I am thinking I could hopefully find a cheap house share with bills included, e.g. around... show more My budget is a certain 500 pound salary I get from my part-time job, plus some money my family sends - amount is uncertain, I'd say another 100 p/m.
So I've done some looking to see what's available out there and I am thinking I could hopefully find a cheap house share with bills included, e.g. around 95 p/w, ideally near enough to work so I wouldn't need transportation. I also think of budgeting the shopping not to exceed around 120 monthly. So, unless something urgent and expensive came up, I would be able to deal with it all.

I will be looking for more hours of work, of course, but I wonder how I could cope if I decided to go sooner than later. I am a person who lives simply and healthily and doesn't spend money on alcohol, cigs, luxuries etc. I would say I'm scared but would also find it thrilling to have some quiet time and my own space.
What else would there be to count as an expense? And what is your general opinion?

Thanks
Update: I don't drink coke, but I know what you mean. I have experienced London for the last 5 months though, living on the same budget and I think that there are some cheap ways of living unless you want to party often. I'm currently sharing the rent of a small room with someone. We share the bedroom (awkward) but... show more I don't drink coke, but I know what you mean. I have experienced London for the last 5 months though, living on the same budget and I think that there are some cheap ways of living unless you want to party often. I'm currently sharing the rent of a small room with someone. We share the bedroom (awkward) but we have our own kitchen and bathroom, so rent is quite expensive. I've been thinking that I need more privacy so I'd rather look for a house share and at least get my own room while sharing other facilities with housemates.
Update 2: Thanks everybody... I will indeed think about it some more or wait until my circumstances are better, but I would beg you not to answer questions just for the sake of it. Clearly some of you have no idea, or still live with your parents. There was no need for so much dislike that almost seemed personal, in some... show more Thanks everybody... I will indeed think about it some more or wait until my circumstances are better, but I would beg you not to answer questions just for the sake of it. Clearly some of you have no idea, or still live with your parents. There was no need for so much dislike that almost seemed personal, in some answers (=rude). If you haven't done research, you can't properly answer. Know there are rents in Zone 2 for 95pw with bills included. Living in London for 5months now, me and my roommate haven't spent more than 60/w to feed both of us,so don't be ridiculous. Yes I have had to buy some basics from Sainsbury's every now then, I've had nights in instead of nights out, but it doesn't make anyone a miserable existence or a tramp, if they can still have fun. Nobody loses their dignity if they don't eat at restaurants every day. Also consider what % of the people living and working in London gets a 8.3 wage. There are also many students who have a worse
Update 3: state than me. Anyway. Ty.