asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

英文自我介紹~ 煩請看文法有沒有錯誤 20點

以下是我的英文自介,因為英文沒有很好,

不曉得有些用詞是否正確,以及文法的使用有沒有錯誤?

煩請英文好的大大替我修正,感激!

Hi,everyone!

I'm Lily,I come from Chunghwa,a very beautiful place.

When I am leisure ,I always listen lyrical songs,like "Patience" and "listen to the radio".

My interest is to watch different kinds of movie.For example,comedy piece is humorous,horror film is exciting,that's all my favorite!

My dream is to be more happy,and have the ablities and help person used for needing.

I love animal,especial cats,dogs and mouse.

The cats and dogs can listen to my heart,company with me when i'm sad.

Sometimes I affraid that my dogs will leave me because of old.

So i'm very cherish every chance to company with them.

In the food, I like to eat fruits,which can give me abundant vitamin C ,

make me more healthy.

In the future,I want to be a public official,

can own the stable income as well as serve for the nation.

I believe that I can reach the target .

Above is my to introduce myself, thank listening of everyone !

Rating
  • hannah
    Favorite Answer

Hi,everyone!

I'm Lily. I come from Chunghwa,a very beautiful place.

In my leisure time, I always listen to lyrical songs,like "Patience" and "listen tothe radio".

My interest is towatch different kinds of movies. For example,comedies are humorous,and horror films are thrilling. They are both my favorites!

My dream is to bemore happy,and to have the abilities to help people in need.

I love animals,especial cats,dogs and mice.

Cats and dogs canlisten to me,and accompany me when I'm sad.

Sometimes I am afraid that my dogswill leave me because of old age.

So I cherish everychance to accompany them very much.

As to the food, I like to eat fruits. They can give me abundant vitamin C ,which

makes me healthier.

In the future,I want to be a public official so that I canhave stable income as well as serve the nation.

I believe that Ican reach the target .

The above is how I introduce myself. Thank you for listening .

---An Oral presentation on self-introduction with correct English grammar-----

Introduction:-

Good morning everyone! My talk today examines myself.

My name is Lily. In this talk I intend to outline myself.

I come from Chunghwa which is a very beautiful place.

In my leisure time, I always listen to lyrical songs like "Patience", and listening to the radio.

Introducing each point; that the first point I'm interested is watching different kinds of movies,eg:-comedies are giving me humorous, and horror films are giving me thrilling. They are my favourites!

The 2nd point I'm interested is caring and loving animals,eg:-cats,dogs and mice. Cats and dogs can listen to me and accompaning me when I am sad. Sometimes I am afraid that my dog will leave me because of its old age.So I CHERISH VERY MUCH EVERY CHANCE TO ACCOMPANY THEM.

THE 3RD POINT ON FOOD I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS IS EATING VARIOUS FRUITS. .THEY CAN GIVE ME AN ABUNDANT vitamin C which makes me healthier.

Clarifying in other words my dream is to become happy to have thre ability to help everyone in need.

That is to say I want to be a public official so that I can have a stable income as well as to serve the nation in future.

So I've dicsussed the profession I believe that I can reach the target and move on.

The above is how I've introduced myself as an Oral presentation. I am not sure about answering difficult questions.Thanks for your listening.