Potential employer called me and I missed the call?

Hello, as the question says I was called by a potential employer but I did not notice the missed call. Today I was informed by my phone that I had 5 new voicemails and one of them was the potential employer. Turns out I had filled the app in October and the voicemail was sent October 29th. Well it is now December 19 and I just listened to it I know its a longshot since its been virtually months now but is there a possibility that I can still call them back? thanks

Update:

hahah I know its pretty damn late i'll pro try calling them

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Aileen
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it is a bit late, but why not give it a try. Call them back, and ask if the offer is still available. If it is no longer available, don't worry, at least you tried. You won't ask yourself what if, someday. Just make it as a lesson that from time to time you need to check your call logs. But in case the post is available, your lucky enough, maybe you are the one they are waiting for. So, just call them and check the status.

• 7 years ago

Only the one call? You can be certain that this job has been filled.I am wondering why you hadn't checked your messages in all this time when you knew you were going to job interviews?

However, if you really liked the place, then as a courtesy you could call and apologize.

Maybe your job search isn't that serious to you.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Haha damn you messed up. I doubt they still have the position you appllied for, but its worth to try and call him back.

Source(s): Good Luck youll need it.
  • 7 years ago

Call 'em back. Can't hurt.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.