Best fit for Alex Smith?

As a Niner fan I thank Alex for all that he has done. I was always a fan of him going up against shaun hill or troy smith I always wanted Alex as the starter even right now with kaep as the starter. But we all know that is not going to happen. So with that I ask you where would Alex best fit? I believe the jets... show more As a Niner fan I thank Alex for all that he has done. I was always a fan of him going up against shaun hill or troy smith I always wanted Alex as the starter even right now with kaep as the starter. But we all know that is not going to happen. So with that I ask you where would Alex best fit?

I believe the jets are one of them because of their good D and good rushing game,I also came up with a sequence where he could end up in Baltimore think about John Harbaugh, Flacco sucks. but the ravens wont let Flacco go, he is going to be a free agent this year.

whatever happens I hope he will end up in a good team pick up were he left off.