Best fit for Alex Smith?

As a Niner fan I thank Alex for all that he has done. I was always a fan of him going up against shaun hill or troy smith I always wanted Alex as the starter even right now with kaep as the starter. But we all know that is not going to happen. So with that I ask you where would Alex best fit?

I believe the jets are one of them because of their good D and good rushing game,I also came up with a sequence where he could end up in Baltimore think about John Harbaugh, Flacco sucks. but the ravens wont let Flacco go, he is going to be a free agent this year.

whatever happens I hope he will end up in a good team pick up were he left off.

Favorite Answer

I do think the Jets would be a good fit for Alex Smith, but the Jets aren't getting rid of Sanchez because they would lose close to 18 million dollars if they did. So even if the Jets wanted Smith, they probably couldn't afford him anyway (plus Alex Smith would rather go someplace he would be the starter). Maybe he'll go to Kansas City, after all he would be a great improvement in the quarterback position given the terrible players they have right now. Or maybe since Michael Vick probably won't be in Philadelphia next year, Alex Smith could take over for Vick. Arizona would be another place he could go. As far as Anthony S saying he could go to Miami, I don't see that happening because Ryan Tannehill will more than likely be Miami's franchise QB for the future.

I'm also a niner fan grew up in the SF bay area San Jose CA a team for Alex smith would be the NY jets or Arizona cardinals or Miami dolphins

• Cu Tie

Actually, it depends on his work ethic during this upcoming offseason. If Alex Smith works hard and performs very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of getting signed to play for an NFL team next season.

I think Arizona, they have a stacked(and misused in my opinion) defense, and a solid running game with Beanie and Stephens-Howling. And he'll have Fitz and Todd Heap, so he won't have to try and use his weak arm too much, and they can build chemistry.

Source(s): my opinion

Cleveland or Jacksonville