Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

Can my gf get pregnant, had unprotected sex in the shower?

Me & my gf this morning, during shower had unprotected sex as I stuck my penis in her. She is on her period, although never bled on my penis, and I never came. I don't know if I had precum or not, because we were in the shower. Could she be pregnant?. The period she is on now had come 1-2 weeks late, it was due on the 3rd through 5th & she got in on 13th or 14th.

• Suzy Q
    Favorite Answer

Only one bit of information in your question is important:

"had unprotected sex"

So that's a yes.

PS A period is shedding the lining of the uterus, not shedding the egg. The body does not need to bleed for days to clean up one little dead cell, if it did we would be bleeding out of every orifice all the time.

A woman can ovulate very soon after her period, sometimes even ON her period, that has nothing to do with shedding the lining of the uterus. And sex up to 5 days before she ovulates can get her pregnant.

if she is on her era and u have intercourse than you will be large ...whether except you opt for to be mum and dad u the two could use delivery administration. unprotected intercourse is the worst ingredient u can do . and you in all probability did precum in her...

Penis in vagina can lead too pregnacy sex anywhere unprotected can lead too pregnacy.

Source(s): Common sense

Yes.