Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

Could my gf get pregnant, had unprotected sex in shower?

Me & my gf this morning, during shower had unprotected sex as I stuck my penis in her. She is on her period, although never bled on my penis, and I never came. I don't know if I had precum or not, because we were in the shower. Could she be pregnant?. The period she is on now had come 1-2 weeks late, it was due on the 3rd through 5th & she got in on 13th or 14th.

Favorite Answer

its unlikely to get pregnant on her period. and pre *** doesnt always get you pregnant... your fine

Source(s): a girl

if she is on her period and u have sex than you should be fine ...HOWEVER unless you want to be parents u both need to use birth control. unprotected sex is the worst thing u can do . and you probably did precum in her...

Source(s): mom of 2 toddlers

Pre *** can get a girl pregnant. But if she was on her period when this happened there was no way she would have gotten pregnant. (Fyi Girls don't tend to bleed during the shower if they are on there period

She's fine! Don't worry about it worst thing is she probably will get a yeast infection from being on her period and the water :P

Probably not but PLEASE stop having unprotected sex if you are not planning to get her pregnant!!! This isn't a game, it's real life! Take a pregnancy test if you're still worried.

Highly unlikely. Don't worry about it. Especially since she's on her period.

Maybe she is late but take a test just in case

• yes it can be possible wait a few days and get a pregnancy test depending on how she is doing

maybe if its that late.. she can always take a test