Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

Could my gf be pregnant, had unprotected sex in the shower?.?

Me & my gf this morning, during shower had unprotected sex as I stuck my penis in her. She is on her period, although never bled on my penis, and I never came. I don't know if I had precum or not, because we were in the shower. Could she be pregnant?. The period she is on now had come 1-2 weeks late, it was due on the 3rd through 5th & she got in on 13th or 14th.

Favorite Answer

yeah buddy. sticking your thing somewhere like that, at that time, and without a jimmy or no baby pills. you're up that one creek without a paddle.

Source(s): Im just a prom night dumpster baby.

if she is on her era and u have intercourse than you will be large ...whether except you opt for to be mum and dad u the two could use delivery administration. unprotected intercourse is the worst ingredient u can do . and you in all probability did precum in her...

Just ask her to take a pregnancy test to be sure.

Of course!

"had unprotected sex" answers your question for you, yes she could be pregnant