Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

is sammy dress.com a scam?

okay so i was searching random things on the internet and this site came up and its really cute stuff for under 20 bucks my mom thinks that it might be a scam can anyone tell me

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I've never ordered anything from this site before but I've seen many reviews where they say sammydress.com IS A SCAM. The stuff may look very cute and cheap but their promised products are often products from outside sites. Often times, they will not send you your ordered products, or the wrong products. I wouldn't risk it.

Try yesstyle.com. I've ordered from this site multiple times and the styles are so similar but the site is very reliable!

• kent3 years agoReport

Dear Honeyjoo,
      Thank for your message.
      We can assure you that we are a honest company that has been for many years. Please feel free to check our online certificates on our main page.
      Thank you for your support and patience.
      Sammydress.com

• 4 years ago

Ordered a bathing suit 8/24 it's now 10/8 and I have not received it. I tried contacting their phone which was busy for most parts of the day, then when it finally rang it went to a generic voicemail (the name of the company wasn't even said!) that was FULL so you couldn't leave a message. I tried to the "chat with a representative" portal too, but it said they were all busy. I feel this is 100% A SCAM. I opened a ticket with Paypal. Luckily, it was only $15 and I'm sure Paypal will credit me.

• kent3 years agoReport

Dear Susan,
      Thank you your feedback.
      To reach our customer support, please click this linkhttp://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.
      Would you please send us your order number to check the issue for you? 
      Sammydress.com

• 5 years ago

Absolutely a scam!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM SAMMY DRESS!! I just received my swimsuit and there was no invoice/receipt in the bag. The suit was too small so there was no way for me to return it because I didn't get any paperwork. I tried to call the number but all I got was a busy tone or no answer. I contacted them through email and this was their response "We are so sorry for any inconvenience. We are afraid that we cannot accept the item to be returned". This company is a joke! They are more than willing to take your money but not willing to accept your return because something doesn't fit!! DO NOT BUY FROM SAMMY DRESS SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

• kent3 years agoReport

Dear Deb,
      Thank your for your message.
      Here is our phone number: + (1)909-581-9508 between, you can call us.
      We will check the issue for you.
      Could you please send us your order number to resolve the issue for you? 
      Sammydress.com

• 6 years ago

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time

Flat Rate Shipping: (meaning the cheapest) United States, Canada takes 8 - 15 once shipped.

processing time 4-7 days, once shipped to courier it has to go through customs once shipped 3-5days + 2-4days to get to the U.S usually through N.J now add the number of days it would take for it to get to you from the east coast. The closer you are the quick the further the longer. Its like ordering from Zulily expect to wait 3weeks

BUT,

Before ordering asks if the item is in stock and remember you get what you pay for. Most people find it a better experience to only shop for things other than clothes. Remember when you buy a dress for $4 you really have to expect $4 quality and be pleasantly surprise if its isn‘t. you will be waiting around 20days at the maximum for an IN STOCK product. If the item is not in stock, you will be waiting far past that time and will probably have some anger about this website. Just remember your package has to clear several countries customs before it gets to you. If you know, what to expect you will be less disappointed.

I ordered on 4/23. It was shipped 4/28. I couldn’t track until 5/6 when it reached the U.S. estimated arrive by ups is 5/10 that’s about 17days but again I asked if it was in stock and they always answered my questions with 24-48 hours unless its a weekend. Remember if you want to do a live chat do it around 8/7c or later. . Sammydress are not open during our normal’s business hours; it is across the world... good luck to you.

• anna3 years agoReport

Sammydress completed the optimization of its shipping methods.http://www.sammydressscam.com/is-sammydress-a-scam-regarding-shipping/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

I ordered on 9/15, and just wrote an email to them last night because I haven't received any tracking info. They don't write properly which makes me nervous... but they said they would be shiping in 1-2 days and to be patient. I guess I will wait two more weeks. Just glad I only spent $24 of it is scam. I'll update if I do or do not receive my order.

Source(s): Sara
    • kent3 years agoReport

Dear Sara,
      Thank for your time.
      We can assure you that we are a honest company. Please feel free to check our online certificates on our main page.
      Sammydress.com

• 5 years ago

Sammy dress is the worst website to shop at and I do not recommend it to anyone. They take forever to process and ship. You are lucky if you actually receive your package. They have lost my package and they will not keep you posted.. You will be waiting forever and 2 months will go by and when you start wondering what's going on and contact them and that's when they'll make up something to make you wait some more until you can't stand it anymore and want a refund. (They'll make you wait for that too) long story short its a scam and you'll be wasting your time and money.

• 3 years ago

Since a while I discovered Sammydress. I order online and it is shipped to Belgium.

It's always good quallity and the clothes are fitting perfect. The sizes are good. I have a big size and normally the clothes are fitting but the sleeves are a little bit short. But by Sammydress even the sleeves are fitting with the rest of the size clothes.

The deliverytime is not so long to Belgium.

If there is a problem they always respond very quickly on my questions and they are always able to help me.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I haven't ordered yet, but there was another site called AMICLUBWEAR that I had heard tons of bad things about and that it it was a scam site, but instead of listening to what others had to say I decided to take a chance. I love that site now. So before you start listening to everyone else listen to yourself, order something small to begin with and if it sucks then you know that is what I am going to do.

• kent3 years agoReport

Dear Paige,
      We are Sammydress.com, not AMICLUBWEAR.
      Please check carefully when you write the review next time.
      Thank you for your patience.
      Sammydress.com

• 5 years ago

I placed an order with this company on June 19, 2014 for a beach vacation on July 11, thinking that's plenty of time for processing and handling. After a week they still hadn't shipped my order out and I had asked them why. They told me some items were not in stock and they'd ship the ones that were. I asked for my money back and to cancel the order and they refused. Instead they supposedly shipped the items on July 1st. They claim.ed they couldn't cancel my order. Now I have a shipment coming that probably won't make it here in time for it intended purpose. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! THEY ARE A TERRIBLE COMPANY. If my order is incorrect in anyway im returning the shipment to sender and contacting PayPal and my credit card company.

• kent3 years agoReport

Dear Em,
      Could you please offer us the order number to check the issue for you?
      Thank you very much for your cooperation.
      Sammydress.com

• 5 years ago

Ordered two items this past weekend (it's Tuesday) and AMEX calls to tell me somebody is trying to charge large amounts of things on my credit card. Trying to think of where somebody got my AMEX card and could have used it. Researched Sammydress...I AM CERTAIN this where the breach came from! So, if my things aren't here soon..will dispute my order and report them as frauds. Feeling completely foolish, but will be contacting Facebook that they are allowing scam artists to advertise on their web site!

• kent3 years agoReport

Dear Sherri Anderson,
      Thank you your time.
      Thank you very much for your collaboration.
      Sammydress.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.