The name of a very catchy irish(or scottish) xmas tune , no singing but very catchy.?

ive been racking my brains and been on every site looking for this xmas folk tune , It was on an advert last night , i hear it every year but always forget the name of the tune , It is very up beat and i always want to get up and dance to it, it is more of a folk song with either a flute or a penny whistle all the... show more ive been racking my brains and been on every site looking for this xmas folk tune , It was on an advert last night , i hear it every year but always forget the name of the tune , It is very up beat and i always want to get up and dance to it, it is more of a folk song with either a flute or a penny whistle all the way through the song...please please help !!
Update: ive just tried Sir Roger de Coverley but couldnt find the tune i was looking for , I wish i could hum it to you all then you would know straight away lol , its very catchy and its the same all the way through the song , Its going to be a long night me thinks...he he