Cash flow Statement and peachtree?

If I have a paper income statement and balance sheet for this year and last year is there a way I can put this info in peachtree and print a cash flow statement?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Please generate the following Information from Income statement and balance sheet for working out funds/cash flow statement for the year:

A. Income Statement:

- Take the figure of net income

- To that add non-cash items (viz., depreciation, amortisation of deferred expenditure,etc.)

- This will give Income from Operations during the year.

B. Balance Sheet:

i. Liabilities side: Prepare a '+/-' statement of following items by comparing figures of the year with those of the previous year('+' Means cash inflow, and '-' means cash outflow):

-Equity & Preference

-Borrowings(Bonds, bank credit, etc.)

-Sundry creditors

-Other liabilities

ii. Assets side: Prepare a '+/-' statement of the following items by comparing figures of the year with those of the previous year('-' Means cash inflow, and '+' means cash outflow):

- Investments

-Fixed Assets

-Current Assets

-Other assets

2. The figures of A, Bi and Bii will give the figure of cash flow for the year. You can put the figures on Peachtree***.

------------------------------

***Peachtree Accounting:

is a business management software product published by Sage Software and sold primarily in the United States. There have been several generations of software sold under the Peachtree Accounting name. As of the 2013 edition, Peachtree Accounting is now called Sage 50.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peachtree_Accounting

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.