Help on book ideas for dad!?!?

My dad said I could get him any renowned political or financial book and he would be happy, anyone that reads a lot of these type of books have suggestions for me?

More than one suggestion if possible because he's read a ton of others already

Thanks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It all depends on what political views he has. If conservative republican, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, and Mike Huckabee books work.

For Democrat, try books by Bill O'Reilly, Michael Moore, and Al Franken.

For Finance, Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman, Benjamin Graham, Robert Kiyosaki, Thomas J. Stanley.

• krok
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

How a pair of four DVD set on "the 1st worldwide conflict - the comprehensive sequence". that's discounted on Amazon for $18.40 9. under is a assessment of it: "the 1st worldwide conflict-the comprehensive sequence" is a superb creation to the worldwide we now stay in. arranged in ten aspects and based on historian Hugh Strachan's insightful observations, this 8 hour plus seem into the "conflict to end All Wars" is often enticing and amazingly modern. mixing action picture components of the era with modern pictures, this 4 disc software provides insightful reasons into such debatable matters as Jihad and the afflicted center East, eire, Africa, the upward push of the rustic state, and the upward push of the US to call yet some. What "the worldwide At conflict" is to worldwide conflict 2, "the 1st worldwide conflict-the comprehensive sequence" is to its predecessor; only the suitable documentary on the situation i've got yet seen. a sprint pricier is Kenneth Branagh's worldwide conflict I in shade at $40 two.40 9 for a three DVD set. lower back a assessment: stunning! shade makes this pictures greater real looking than the different documentary of "The conflict to end All Wars". in the present day's technologies makes a great difference, however the narration (Kenneth Branagh) and private money owed from adult men who have been interior the conflict make much greater effect. This sequence is an incredible assessment-no longer an entire historic previous, yet genuinely covers the significant segments. better than that, it provides the emotion, the feel of that conflict, the hardships. i individually discovered very much bearing directly to the conflict that my American grandfather lived with the aid of. maximum who will watch this amazing pictures would have never talked to a residing soldier that survived, there are few left, and maximum of in the present day's inhabitants is only too youthful. that's an significant piece of DVD stored historic previous, needed in each and every library and historic branch of faculty.

• 7 years ago

There's a new book that just came out, about Joseph Kennedy,father of President John Kennedy!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.