Do you like Ringo Starr?

I do, how about you? (if you don't know who Ringo Starr is I weep for humanity)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ringo was a train.

I like trains.

Therefor I like Ringo.

Source(s): Logic
  • 8 years ago

Yes! I like all of them, actually. :) I expect a Directioner to drop by here shortly and say that The Beatles stole 1D's song. (It's happened on some YouTube video; I don't remember which.)

Ringo Starr, Keith Moon, Tre Cool, Steve Jocz and Travis Barker have always been the most inspiring drummers. These people inspired me to learn drumming. :)

But that doesn't mean that Ringo Starr is a class drummer. He's pretty average, belting out simple rock beats and cutting down on fancy drum rolls.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

He's a different type of drummer. You have to appreciate that the man played for the best composers of our time and did not skip a beat. It's not all about how hard you beat those leather skins but how precisely you do it and how rhythmically. As far as John Lennon's statement the "he wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles," is like many of the fly-by things John Lennon said. The funny thing is that, as the story is told, when John went on his own, supposedly to play what he wanted with whom he wanted, he was at one point recording with another drummer who was beginning to try his patience until John finally yelled: "Play it like Ringo does!" So much for not being the best drummer in the Beatles.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

When they began, the girls chose which Beatle to scream for. I screamed for Ringo. They became the fabric of our generation leading fads to become life styles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

He never lashed out at the harsh critics concerning his drumming and showed a path with his many all-star bands to keep active on the touring circuit, while getting a little help from his (incredibly talented) friends.

• Racer
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Yes! He's a great drummer and I always loved The No No Song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZN_8M4OpMo

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 years ago

Can't say I like him or don't like him. But as a drummer I can't say I like him. As is way only an average drummer at the best.

take care

dave

• 8 years ago

Yes I do. He has such an awesome name, although someone should really tell him it means apple in japanese (or at least that's what I read years ago).

• 8 years ago

Yes! I love the song "Photograph"

• 8 years ago

yes,

but I like Paul more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.