Tall girls, Are guys my height a turnoff.?

Is it just me or all the girls around me keep getting taller or i am getting shorter there is some girls in 7th grade who are 5 inches taller than me ugghh. I am only 5`5 inches tall size 8 shoe and im a 18 yr old boy man. No matter where i go almost every girl i have to look up to. it drives me crazy i feel so tiny where ever i go. I feel they don`t even look at me all i get is you look so cute mike. but I never get more that a date on the weekend.

Best Answer

Im 5'8 and I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me. When you think of the ultimate relationship by having the guy taller and struggling to give him a kiss.

But there are definitely girls shorter than 5'5 and you'll be her prince.

• xx

im also 5'5, and im more attracted to guys on the taller side. Theres nothing you can do about your height, but theres tons of girls who are only about 5'3

Hey man I sympathize. I'm the same height as you. And im 24.

Sucks for you. I thought I was 5'4. Turns out I just didn't notice a change only view of the world. I'm 5'10.