Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Re: Gun Laws ~ Juan Williams wants a background check on the entire family. What say you?

.

Yes, Juan Williams actually said this on Bill O'Reilly's show of 12/17/2012.

How's that for a left wing crackpot idea? Why stop there? Why not do a background check on all your friends, co-workers, acquaintances, etc.?

@Maryjane Dark Goddess

Actually, the more exposure for left wing nuts is better. Let everyone see how nuts they really are.

@Tellin' U Da Truth!

Using your logic, you would also have to do a background check on any person that might enter the house at any point in time.

DINGBAT

@Vito1964

Yes, a fascist, like you, would not see any difference.

FAIL

@Vito1964

So, you want all family members to be treated like criminals?? Any person that could possibly enter the house would have to be treated as a criminal, too.

EPIC FASCIST FAIL

• MJ
    Favorite Answer

Once again the liberal concept of group punishment is put into play. Once again it's disgusting.

Is this what we have resorted to as humans? So we remain suspicious of everyone around us until they are proven innocent? What happened with going with your gut instinct or better yet taking measures for this by locking up or hiding your guns?

I do not think that a background check should be ran on everyone that enters your life. You can't judge everyone by their pasts either. Some people have made mistakes and they paid the price and they are now trying to create a new and better life for himself.

Example: So you run a background check on the plumber that is entering your house to do work. This guy has been arrested and charged with armed robbery in the past. He knows it was wrong, served his time and is trying to move on to take care of his family. His job has already done a background check, they know about it, allowed him to explain it and so far hasn't had any issues from him. You run your background check, find out he is a felon, complain to the company that he works for, then that guy has problems up to and including termination because of your complaint.

How is that fair?

There will literally be no logical way to reduce the amount of senseless killings unless we remove guns from this country totally.. but you can't separate an American from his gun.

I say heritage the completed family participants mutually with the canines if someone needs to receive a gun and that i recommend any kind of gun. Then the authorities ought to keep on with in Israel and different international places steps by technique of permitting a gun proprietor in effortless words 50 bullets for a life-time.

Juan Williams is an animal by his very nature. He got fired from PBS because he said when he is in an airport and sees an arab person he "starts to tremble with fear." FOX should be boycotted until that animal is fired.

I didn't see the show but perhaps he was referring to those in the household where the firearm is. Many decent people have a family member living with them who should not have access to a firearm or children. A background check on anyone in the household, who may have access to the firearm and is of questionable character, seems reasonable to me.

Source(s): .

My insurance company makes me list everyone with access to my car. We don't let criminals on probation or parole live with people who own a gun, I don't see how this is any different from those.

EDIT: Ah yes, I'm a fascist. Now I understand the difference. Thanks for logically defending your position.

Juan Williams is a jackass .