Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

幫忙翻譯 英文

It was the longest drive I had ever been on. That really wasn’t saying a whole lot, since I had never driven more than sixty miles away from my home town. Still, by anyone’s standards, the drive was absurdly long. According to MapQuest, it was roughly thirty-seven hours and eleven minutes long. I’m assuming that’s if you’re super human and never need a pit stop, of course.

點解?

感謝eicachan 用心的回答

但我還有幾個小問題

I’m assuming that’s if you’re super human and never need a pit stop, of course.

中的句型I’m assuming that’s if 可改為I’m assuming that if 或What I'am assuming is if嗎?

整體來說,我對

I’m assuming that’s if you’re super human and never need a pit stop, of course."

這一句的句型還是看不太懂

可以詳細解釋嗎

例如of course在這的用法

I’m assuming that’s if 的用法,

Rating
    Favorite Answer

English/Chinese translation

"It was the longest drive I had ever been on. That really wasn’t saying a whole lot, since I had never driven more than sixty miles away from my home town. Still, by anyone’s standards, the drive was absurdly long. According to MapQuest, it was roughly thirty-seven hours and eleven minutes long. I’m assuming that’s if you’re super human and never need a pit stop, of course."

點解?

drive-車程

saying a whole lot-說清楚

MapQuest-像Google Map一樣用來查地圖和行車方向時間的網

super human-體力過人

pit stop-進修車站

全段翻譯:

這是我曾經乘坐過最長的車程--但這並沒有說得很清楚,因為在此以前我是從來沒有駕車到離我家鄉超過60哩的地方的。然而,以任何人的標準來計算,那段車程都是荒謬地長的。依照Mapquest提供的資料,那段車程需時約37小時11分鐘之久;當然還得假設駕車者體力過人而車子也永不需要進修車站哩!

2012-12-20 01:53:37 補充:

I’m assuming/ that’s if you’re super human and never need a pit stop,/ of course.

=Of course, I am assuming. (What is that you are assuming?) That is if you're .....

這是曾經的時間最長的磁碟機。這真的不說一大堆,因為我從來沒有從我家鄉趕超過六十英里。不過,任何人的標準,由磁碟機還是荒謬長。據 MapQuest,這大約是三十七個小時十一分鐘長。我假設這如果你是超人類和從不當然需要一個坑站。