Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some fun online games for android and the iphone?

Other then words with friends draw fee etc what are some cool games? my girlfriend and I play together when she is away. Any.gokd suggestions? I have an android she has the iphone

• Aileen
    Favorite Answer

You may also try Scrabble. There are even helpful tools like Scrabble Word Finder, which is a fun way to learn more tips and tricks that both of you will surely enjoy.

I am very fond of word games, so I play Scrabble and Words with Friends, most of the time.

• elene

These games are for iPhone in case you like motion games with 2 to 8 playes on-line then N.O.V.A 2 and Morden Combart are the nice concept and for hours of game-play you must get faucet faucet Revenge 4, Doodle jump, Fruit Ninja, Reckless Racing,Monster sprint and for racing games Get driver 1 player no online and NFS sizzling Pursuit hope you find these video games enjoyable :)

• prog

I think that you can play most of these on either platform.

http://xoax.net/games/

There are some really good ones. What type do you prefer?