Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

rat pack. brat pack. frat pack. (= (= !! Which One ?

HEY :P

Which Pack? Who? Movie?

RAT PACK--

Frank Sinatra

Dean Martin

Sammy Davis Jr

Peter Lawford

& Joey Bishop

BRAT PACK--

Emilio Estevez

Anthony Michael Hall

Rob Lowe

Andrew McCarthy

Demi Moore

Judd Nelson

Molly Ringwald

& Ally Sheedy

FRAT PACK--

Will Ferrell

Ben Stiller

Owen Wilson

Luke Wilson

Steve Carell

Vince Vaughn

BQ1: are there any other "packs"?

BQ2: if no, who do you think should be in another "pack"?

& BQ3: and what you call them?

Take Care

Thanks Always

Happy Christmas

xoxo Boopy

(hope you have fun)

Update:

I thought people would like it!

I apologize if you don't agree!

have fun if you can :) :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Lynn
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know anything about the rat pack and I flat out hate Will Farrell, so I'm gonna go with the brat pack.

I have a hard time choosing which one of them I like most because they are all good in their own way but probably Ally Sheedy, Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson in the brat pack.

In the frat pack Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn.

There has been a lot of good movies but The Breakfast Club and Tropic Thunder are probably my favorites.

BQ1,2 & 3:

I don't know of any specific packs but Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider and David Spade and others from 90's SNL make some movies together.

Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and Jason Segel is another "pack".

I think they should be a "pack" but I have know idea what they should be call.

Hope it was a sufficient answer =).

Happy Christmas back at you.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Frat Pack Movies

• ynez
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Unluckily, marvel is a percent rat, too. It is a horrible agony to believe the have got to save each final thing, is not it ...? However you on no account recognize when you'll need 47 old existence Saver wrappers or a deceased gerbil. :)

• 5 years ago

i have been browsing more than three hours today looking for answer to the same question, yet I haven't found any interesting discussion like this. It's pretty worth enough for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.