Music is........????????

what is music to you?

Music is my life.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Music is my life. I listen to it at least 1 hour a day. I'm into all genres. These days I mainly listen to heavy metal music. I think a lot of the music today is garbage because people focus more on their looks than they do on their music.

• 3 years ago

Most of those would be defined as "screamo" All That Remains Annihilator Anterior As I Lay Dying Avenged Sevenfold Bullet For My Valentine Chimaira Disturbed Dope Drowning Pool Escape The Fate Five Finger Death Punch Guns N' Roses Iced Earth Iron Maiden Linkin Park Machine Head Marilyn Manson Metallica Motorhead Mudvayne Murderdolls Nevermore Nocturnal Rites Pantera Rage Rise Against Saxon Slayer Slipknot System Of A Down Underoath Unearth

• Quazzy
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Music is musical?

• 7 years ago

Music is life.. it's food for the soul.. one cannot simply live without music

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Music is everything to me it makes me me and if I never had music I wouldn't know what to do with my life its just amazing. And If you can plz answer my questions!

• 5 years ago

Music can make me feel relaxed

• 7 years ago

music is a way to express myself in a great way:) it also helps pay the bills lol

• 4 years ago

My escape. From all the stupidity surrounding me, from the hate within me, from the sadness crushing me, its my escape. To a better place where I can do whatever I want, where I can be free. Where I can be me.

• Sadia
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

music feeds my soul and i <3 it

• 7 years ago

Joy, sheer joy, and hopefully it will help pay my bills someday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.