Music is........????????

what is music to you?

Music is my life.

Favorite Answer

Music is my life. I listen to it at least 1 hour a day. I'm into all genres. These days I mainly listen to heavy metal music. I think a lot of the music today is garbage because people focus more on their looks than they do on their music.

Most of those would be defined as "screamo" All That Remains Annihilator Anterior As I Lay Dying Avenged Sevenfold Bullet For My Valentine Chimaira Disturbed Dope Drowning Pool Escape The Fate Five Finger Death Punch Guns N' Roses Iced Earth Iron Maiden Linkin Park Machine Head Marilyn Manson Metallica Motorhead Mudvayne Murderdolls Nevermore Nocturnal Rites Pantera Rage Rise Against Saxon Slayer Slipknot System Of A Down Underoath Unearth

• Quazzy

Music is musical?

Music is life.. it's food for the soul.. one cannot simply live without music

Music is everything to me it makes me me and if I never had music I wouldn't know what to do with my life its just amazing. And If you can plz answer my questions!

Music can make me feel relaxed

music is a way to express myself in a great way:) it also helps pay the bills lol

My escape. From all the stupidity surrounding me, from the hate within me, from the sadness crushing me, its my escape. To a better place where I can do whatever I want, where I can be free. Where I can be me.

• Sadia

music feeds my soul and i <3 it

Joy, sheer joy, and hopefully it will help pay my bills someday.