Treatment of patients who have had the Roux en Y in primary care?

There's lots of information about the post operative period. I need the title of a book or medical journal article on treating these patients further down the timeline, in primary care, when they get routine illnesses. They are chemically and anatomically different from other people; they dehydrate more easily;... show more There's lots of information about the post operative period. I need the title of a book or medical journal article on treating these patients further down the timeline, in primary care, when they get routine illnesses. They are chemically and anatomically different from other people; they dehydrate more easily; interruptions in their eating habits affect them more strongly. I need credible professional information on their medical management in the years after the surgery.
1 answer 1