RJ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

英文"掛在系統上"

煩請達人指導, 我每次上客戶的網站領訂單時,都會通知客戶做一些修改,

但是客人一直都不對我的問題做回應,請教各位先進, 我要怎麼跟他說 ?

After checking, we found the price of ITEM ABC on PO# 12345 and 56789 are still hanging in system awaiting your approval. We will appreciate if you can urgently advise if this is possilbe . thank you very much.

"掛在系統上" = hanging in system ?

Orz.....Orz 不才磕頭如搗蒜。

磕頭如搗蒜==> means your help is much appreciated. The reward I can offer is only to tow my head to show my sincerity.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

After checking, we found the price of ITEM ABC on PO# 12345 and 56789 are still hanging in system awaiting your approval. We will appreciate if you can urgently advise if this is possible. thank you very much.

change to:

We realized that the quotes for item ABC on PO#123 and 567 are still pending for your approval. We appreciate your immediate attention on this regard.

We are scheduled to increase the list price for item ABC in the coming month. We can have the aforementioned PO approved this week to avoid the price increase.

2012-12-18 05:59:19 補充:

RJ dude - your hair smell like garlic - what happened?

I thought it's "stuck on the system"?