Joe asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

aldon smith vs jj watt?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

JJ Watt has gotten every single sack with 1 on 1 blocking. Aldon Smith was getting double and even triple teamed by the patriots o line and he was still getting pressure. He knocked down tom brady on the first series. JJ couldn't do that the whole game. JJ bats alot of passes down at the line, but Aldon covers tight ends and running backs, he picked off tom brady. Aldon Smith turned justin smith into an all pro. before aldon got there justin was never all pro. Aldon Smith is the best pass rusher on the best defense on the best team in the nfl. without him SF would have lost to NE. The Texans lost anyway. Aldon means more to SF than Watt does to HOU. Aldon might be the best defensive player on the team and he is surrounded by pro bowlers and all pros.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Aldon Smith.

I didn't see JJ "Swatt" doing anything against Brady last week. Smith has pressure on him. JJ Watt might has well not even played that game.

JJ Watt is good, but way too overrated, just like the Texans.

• 7 years ago

I like Watt, Aldon is surrounded by outstanding talent which lightens the focus on him from an offensive stand point. Watt is arguably the best player on that Texans defense and still puts up not only big numbers but is always felt as a presence whether its getting pressure or running down running backs. He's very impressive. Aldon is great, don't get me wrong but he is placed in a heavier weight class that requires offensive to take special accountability for many players on that defense.

• 7 years ago

JJ Watt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

JJ Watt.

• 5 years ago

Aldon. JJ is overhyped

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

JJ WATT!!!!!!!:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.