Hey gun lovers, how does the 2ND. Amendment protect?

Charlotte Bacon, age 6

Daniel Barden, age 7

Olivia Engel, age 6

Josephine Gay,age 7

Ana M. Marquez-Greene, age 6

Dylan Hockley,age 6

Madeleine F Hsu,age 6

Catherine V Hubbard,age 6

Chase Kowalski, age 7

Jesse Lewis, age 6

James Mattioli, age 6

Grace McDonnel l, age 7

Emilie Parker, age 6

Jack Pinto, age 6

Noah Pozner, age 6

Caroline Previdi, age 6

Jessica Rekos, age 6

Avielle Richman, age 6

Benjamin Wheeler, age 6

Allison N Wyatt, age 6

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Legal gun owners have nothing to do with this tragedy. Our hearts ache for these innocent victims.

You on the other hand, only use their names in vain for political purpose. I have zero respect for people like you.

• 7 years ago

Hmm. and how about you car lovers? Drinking and driving is illegal and for some reason tragic deaths still happen so I'm pretty sure banning guns is not the answer either. Wow! Heroin & meth are illegal and it's still prevalent as well. Why is nobody talking about mental health issues? or the real reason these things happen is because God and family values are constantly being removed from society? Oh, I'm sorry, what was your point again?

• 3 years ago

Then does a city have the ideal to maintain its parks sparkling by banning grimy hippies from dwelling there? by your "good judgment", cities have the ideal to push the occupier punks out of their public components, stating city standards on eyesores and undesirable smells. >"ineffective parrot" - States do have rights decrease than the form; I propose you examine the 10th substitute. Nowhere interior the form are powers delegated to cities like they are to states. As such, if Arizona has no constitutional authority to implement immigration rules, then no cities has the flexibility to refuse to implement them. playstation . Congress has authority over the District of Columbia.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well.. it would have protected them if CT didn't have some of the strictest gun control laws in the country..

My teachers at school carry .22 pistols by our towns LAW because our highschool is nearly 1 hour away from the nearest police station.

We don't have any issues.. never had a mass shooting, don't even have gang violence..

Just saying.

Oh hey, our distract even made Fox news.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404721,00.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You are a victim to the availability heuristic. Most gun owners are sensible, responsible people who don't shoot up schools. The ones who do make the news.

• 7 years ago

Guns aren't allowed in schools so the law abiding teachers did not have a gun with them and for some reason that didn't stop the psycho sick f*ck from illegally obtaining one and going to a gun free zone murdering those people.

scroll down: http://www.lp.org/news/press-releases/halt-the-mas...

• 7 years ago

How did a legally-purchased and registered gun , brought into a "gun-free" zone protect them?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

if they were armed, they could have protected themselves and prevented this from occuring. Unfortunately school laws put in place by godIess Iiberals made this ilIegal

• 7 years ago

Just keep letting the Governement tell you what to do and snatch away your freedoms. Good sheep.

• 7 years ago

If the teacher had a gun, it might not have happened you insensitive moron

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.