Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chess P asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Does anyone know how I can style my hair like this?

it's the fourth, fifth or eleventh picture, specifically, but all of them work.

I have jaw length hair.

I'm pretty sure it involves rollers or something, but if you could tell me how to do this, that would be great,

Thank you!

1 Answer

  • Favorite Answer

    I tried to stop drooling over some of those shoes long enough to look at her hair. But I'm pretty sure it's just a wet roller set that has been only slightly fluffed out . Just shampoo and condition your hair as you normally would and rinse. If you use leave-in conditioner, I would apply that now. Then, part your hair how you would want and apply a heat protectant spray or serum. Next, roll your hair with medium-large rollers. Next, just get under a hooded drier, or blow drier if you prefer. Finally, just remove the rollers after you hair is completely dry and run your fingers through the curls to loosen them as much as you want. You can use hairspray at this point to give them a little hold. Depending on your hair texture(s) it might not be as "smooth" as hers, but I have done wet roller sets on my curly/kinky hair a couple times and still thought the looked great. I really hope that helps. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.