Would you be mad if your kid did this?

My mom recently bought me a PS3 and a God of War bundle(including Uncharted and in FAMOUS).She also ordered Fifa 13.

Now because she had them sent to two different people, the Ps3 came first because the first person was actually going to travel so he brought the Ps3 and the bundle.However the other friend won't be leaving the US anytime soon and because of that I can't get my Fifa 13 till January :(

So since I'm the most impatient guy on the planet when it comes to this, I had some money saved so I was thinking of buying it over here instead of waiting.Would you be mad if your kid did this? I know I'll have an extra Fifa 13 but the more the merrier right?

God of War and the other games are okay-ish but I really NEED, not want, NEED to play Fifa 13 before school re-opens.What do I do?

Best Answer

Lol, I'm at least glad you learned your lesson on how to not be a spoiled brat my friend.

Why not give some of these games a try eventually as well in the meantime; you might like a few:

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed II

- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

- Assassin's Creed Revelations

- Assassin's Creed III

- Borderlands (FPS/RPG, quite fun.)

- Borderlands 2

- Final Fantasy XIII (JRPG)

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Sequel to above)

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Unrelated to above and not released yet. Go check out a trailer.)

- The Last of Us (Not yet released, go check out a trailer.)

- Jak and Daxter Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information. It's J&D, 'Nuff said)

- The Sly Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Prince of Persia Classic Trilogy (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Prince of Persia

- Infamous

- Infamous 2

- Little Big Planet

- Little Big Planet 2

- The Sims 3

- Metal Gear Solid Collection (PS2 classic remade for PS3. Supports HD 720p, supports 3D, and supports Trophy information.)

- Metal Gear Solid 4

- Armored Core 4

- Army of Two (TPS, but awesome; especially for Co-op.)

- Army of Two The 40th Day (Sequel to above.)

- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

- Pure

- Vanquish

If you get the Assassin's Creed series, make sure you play it from the very beginning, or it will just completely ruin amazing games, storyline and series. Not to mention you will just be VERY confused if you don’t. That goes with anything else if it has a sequel. Make sure you play a game series from the beginning, or it will just ruin the series. It's pointless to get the second or third game in a series if you don't play from the beginning. It's just silly. Take it easy.

Hope that helps.

P.S: 4 years?! What's wrong with you man?! At least add some tasteful games to your collection over time then lol.

• vroman

that is complicated to declare without understanding what you probably did. From absolutely everyone's reaction, it is going to be exceptionally serious. tell the instructor you're sorry and tell all and sundry who observed the incident, additionally. Be as constructive and effectual to all and sundry as you probable can. do not point out the incident or whine with reference to the type you're being dealt with. In some months issues ought to get greater advantageous. If not, consult with a counselor, tell them the fact approximately what you probably did and what took place in a while, and doubtless you may get moved to a various room.

yes i sure would i would think he was a pethetic loser who has no life but playing a video game for a month and i would disown him

Source(s): me