Why do people disregard the 6 million others that were killed in the Holocaust?

12 million in total, 6 million Jewish people, and 6 million others. Why do I always here that only 6 million were killed?

• Ray W
    Favorite Answer

They don`t.

This seems to be a common question on here nowadays with a lot of people claiming that "The Jews" never mention anyone else. "The Jews" run the media so no-one talks about the other victims. Well you can all believe what you want but here are facts. This is my standard answer to all of you people.

People, such as yourself, hear the 6 million Jews figure and then blank out for the rest of it.

I listen to people B*tch, moan, whine and complain that the "Jews" never mention the other victims.

this is total BS,

Go to the USHMM website and look for Roma. You get 744 results

look for Jehovahs 811 results

Non Jewish Victims 703 results.

first paragraph of their page "Introduction to the Holocaust"

"The Holocaust was the systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of approximately six million Jews by the Nazi regime and its collaborators"

Second paragraph.

During the era of the Holocaust, German authorities also targeted other groups because of their perceived "racial inferiority": Roma (Gypsies), the disabled, and some of the Slavic peoples (Poles, Russians, and others). Other groups were persecuted on political, ideological, and behavioral grounds, among them Communists, Socialists, Jehovah's Witnesses, and homosexuals.

Want to know what happened to Black people in the Holocaust era?

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?…

Thats an article from one of those Jewish sites which "disregard the 6 million others that were killed in the Holocaust" . your words not mine

Yes, the Jewish part of the Holocaust is the one that gets the most attention. Thats because the Jews made up over half of the victims. Anyone with half an open mind and a little bit of Nous knows, with a little bit of extra reading, that another 5 million people were killed by the Nazis during the Holocaust.

Have you read those books in the "holocaust" section? I`ll give you bloody good odds that they mention the other victims. All the many I have on my bookshelf do.

Point me towards a documentary on the Holocaust that does not mention the other victims. Seriously, if you can find me one I`m going to be amazed. All of them I have seen mention the other victims. if you go to the first ones such as "Liberation of Auschwitz" then they don`t even mention the jews because the Russians did not like the jews either.

Stop skimming the headlines and eat the meat of the subject.

Ray.

Source(s): 35+ years of WW2 research and a visit to KL Auschwitz

Media seems to be biased towards the jewish cause, very rarely do you see documentaries or movies coming from Hollywood dealing with the massacre of chinese civilians at the hands of the japanese imperial forces, or even the deaths of tens of millions of people in Soviet concentration camps.

I´d say that the question should be expanded, why is the main focus being put on the criminal actions commited by the germans instead of talking about those perpetrated by the allies (firebombing of Dresde, Soviet mass execution of polish and german POWs, mass rape by the red army in Germany)

People disregard such casualties because they are not taken into consideration by the mass media.

Source(s): Any WWII history book.
  • nosdda

That is the total who were murderd in the Death camps. This doesn't take into account the hundreds of thousands who were murdered by firing squads before the death camps were introduced, With the invasion of russia, and the gypsies, and mentally impaire persons the total is around 20 Million.

• Mark

I've heard about other groups (gays, Roma/Sinti, political prisoners, etc) and even seen pictures.

because the Jewish people were the biggest group? idk