Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

I would like a list of impossible things?

I would like a list of impossible things to do before Christmas so I can do them. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

how about find me a nice boy friend

It would be impossible for you to do what these scripture say.

(1 Timothy 2:3, 4) This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

(Romans 12:1, 2) Consequently I entreat YOU by the compassions of God, brothers, to present YOUR bodies a sacrifice living, holy, acceptable to God, a sacred service with YOUR power of reason.  And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

(Matthew 28:19, 20) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU.

Source(s): Bible

It would be not possible so that you can do what these scripture say. (1 Timothy 2:three, four) this is first-class and acceptable within the sight of our Savior, God, whose will is that each one different types of men will have to be saved and come to an correct skills of reality. (John 17:3) this implies everlasting existence, their taking in talents of you, the one proper God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:1, 2) thus I entreat YOU via the compassions of God, brothers, to reward YOUR our bodies a sacrifice living, holy, proper to God, a sacred service along with your vigor of motive.  And give up being normal after this procedure of things, but be changed via making YOUR intellect over, that you could be prove to yourselves the good and suitable and excellent will of God. (Matthew 28:19, 20) Go thus and make disciples of persons of all of the countries, educating them to become aware of the entire matters i have commanded YOU.

travel faster than the speed of light

build a perpetual motion machine

1) Stop trolling

2) Ask better questions

Eat your own head.

visit space naked. surf on jupiter. befriend that guy running north korea.

• ?

Eat your own testicles.

Not only tasty but also sexy.