Why can't I log into twitter?

Just now I tried logging into twitter, and it won't work. I entered my username and my password correctly, but it still won't work. I am getting really pissed off, and I don't know what to do. I tried to reset my password, but it still wouldn't work. I don't know what to do right now, I am sooo mad. -__- Please can somebody tell me what I did wrong?? I am sooo confused.

Favorite Answer

Try to make attempt pf login in another browser.use IE here it works.I have faced this problem last 2 hours finally I used IE,and I logged in successfully

• milos

in simple terms make beneficial while you're engaged on blocking off your mothers and fathers, you're no longer tweeting a stranger which will seduce you and take you out of your mothers and fathers attain just to later rape and homicide you, cut back your physique into products and unload you in a bin bag someplace. this is the rationalization your mothers and fathers are stalking you. via fact they do no longer choose to ever be visited via the police or seem on television like such distinctive mothers and fathers do. attempt and ask them techniques to tutor which you're maturing and being in charge and that they are going to be greater vulnerable to provide up following you.

Omg, it's doing the same thing to me. .-.

I think the website is messed up, it's not you.