What should Delta Goodrem's voice sound like?

I am investigating the authenticity of an audio system, and its quality. I have a music video of Delta Goodram's "This Life". So I am interested to know how good she should sound. It is pretty good. The sound is exciting and energetic. But should there be a sweetness and warmth, too? How good a voice... show more I am investigating the authenticity of an audio system, and its quality. I have a music video of Delta Goodram's "This Life". So I am interested to know how good she should sound. It is pretty good. The sound is exciting and energetic. But should there be a sweetness and warmth, too? How good a voice does she have? I have other audio equipment, which seems better, but it may just happen to suit the one voice?
So, measuring by pleasure quotient, is Delta good, sensational, in between, or what?
1 answer 1